Chapter 17 : Blooms

After all of the boys have entered the haunted house, we go to the food Booth as screaming make us hungry.

"I choose pasta!"
"I choose tteokbukki."
"Guanlin and Jihoon hyung want dumplings."

Everyone tell what type of food they want to eat. I just walk around, looking at what delicious food that suits my taste bud.

Suddenly, someone locks hand with mine. I'm startled at first but my face turns red as the someone is Jinyoung.

"Y/N.. What do you want?" He asks me, nearing his face to mine.

"Urm.. I don't know." I answer, stuttering.

"Okay then. Follow me." He drags me to a Korean snack stall.

There's tteokbukki, sundae, fried octopus, fried shrimps and others. I can't help but let my mouth open in amaze.

"Imo (Aunty in Korean), one big size tteokbukki juseyo." Baejin orders.

I look at him. "Big size? For what?"

He just smirk at me and tells me to take some chopsticks. Maybe it's for all of the boys.

×××

"Let's eat!!" All of us shout in happiness and excitement.

I just eat some kimbap that I brought from my home. I feel salivate when I see they eat deliciously.  Suddenly, a bowl of tteokbukki been passed to me. I look at the hand.

"Bae Jinyoung.. Why...?" I ask him.

"You keep looking at us eating. Like you want some." Jinyoung answers while munching on his tteokbukki.

I just take the chopstick and eat it until I finish. "Finished!" I said loudly, with a smile in my face. I'm full now thanks to Jinyoung.

I saw that some of them laughs when they look at me. I ask them why but they just shake their head.

"Y/N.. Your mouth is dirty. Let me clean up for you." Minhyun takes a tissue and try to wipe my mouth.

"Hyung, it's not fun like that. Let her boyfriend, Jinyoung do it. Maybe more than we imagine." Ong and Daniel nudge each other, stating their ideas.

"Yah!! I'm..."

Jinyoung turns me to face him with my mouth smeared with the sauce. He takes some wet wipes, cleaning up my cheeks. Without realizing, he plants his lips onto mine. I feel like my heart want to burst. All the boys cheering and I heard some snaps of their phone.

Jinyoung breaks the kiss, looking at me with his deep eyes. I can't help but blush when he did that.

"I.. like you, Y/N."

Am I dreaming? Bae Jinyoung confessing to me? The person that I also like, liking me too? Should I confess too?

"Wahhh!! Bae Jinyoung! You're a man!" Jaehwan shows thumb up to him. Jinyoung blushes and smiles a bit.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He whispers in my ears, not letting them listen to it.

I freeze. You mean, me?!

"I... I'm..." I stutter and shaking too much. Should I answer yes? Or no?

"..yes.." I answer while closing both my eyes.

A sudden hug from Baejin make me surprised even more. He thanks me a lot, softly kissing my cheeks.

"Ehem! Don't do it in front of us.. You're showing off tho." Daniel states as he's jealous.

Both Jinyoung and I just laugh, apologize for our actions.

×××

"Where do you want to go next? That Booth?" Jinyoung asks me, pointing to a cotton candy booth.

"It's sound great too.. Let's go there." I answer him cheerfully.

When we arrived at that booth, there's a lot of girls whispering and giggling when they see Jinyoung.

"Oppa... Which class are you?" One of the girls questioning Jinyoung.

He turns to face the girl, making the girl scream more.

"You're handsome.. Can I get your number?" The girl shyly asks Jinyoung back.

I flustered. Are you kidding me, girl? Don't you see I'm standing next to him, meaning he's my boyfriend.

Jinyoung just chuckles and show his smile only. Then, the girl writes something on a piece of paper, giving it to Jinyoung.

"This is my number. Call me whenever you want." The girl said while leaving the Booth.

I just stand there, silence. Jinyoung looks at me, pinching my cheeks. "Awwwhhh... Someone is jealous here." He plays with me.

I just keep quiet and looking away. He back hugs me, whispering something. "I'll never call her, darling."

I'm shocked. Darling? You're kidding me?

"Promise?" I ask.

"I promise.." He answers, smooching me.

T B C

A/N
Sorry for late update. I think this story might end soon or maybe not. I really hope everyone loves this chapter as this is quite a trash chapter. Sorry.