Chapter 5 : Time with Him

KRING! KRING!

Finally time to go back home but Jinyoung already planned to go to the library, finding something for the poetry. I just follow him as he is my partner.

Once we arrived at the library, we enter the cool room and put our bags inside. I quickly go to the shelves, doing some research. I stack a few poetry books on the floor while reading one by one and jotting down notes.

After half an hour, I can't help but keep yawning. Poetry really not my favorite. I put all the books on their own places. Just then, a book caught my attention. 'How to Deal With Quiet Person'

The book is too high but I tiptoe through the shelf to get that book. I get to grip on the book but I feel less stable. I fell off after pulling the book from the shelf. I'm ready to get some bruises due to my clumsiness so I close my eyes.

I suddenly feel myself not landing on the hard floor, but on the air. I open my eyes slowly, afraid whether I'm already at the other world. Jinyoung's face is a few inches from mine, deeply looking into my eyes.

"Are you okay...?" He asks me with his kinda deep, cool voice.

I blush as soon as I heard it. I quickly nod and try to get up by my own but I can't. I winced in pain as I feel something stings on my legs. Why now you want to get the muscle cramps?

He puts me down on the floor slowly. I keep winced as it hurts too much. He then holds my legs and straighten them up. After a few minutes, finally the cramps are cured. I heave a grateful sigh. I think that he would let my legs go but he just holds it up.

"Urm... Jinyoung-ah, can we do our work now?" I try to catch his attention.

He soon lets go of my legs and stands up, leaving me there alone. I think he is a gentleman but hmm.. Maybe not. I walk to the table that he sit. I see that there's a few stacks of books on the table. Did Jinyoung took all of these?

"Jinyoung-ah... Isn't this too much? I mean we only need to write one poetry only but when we need thousands of books?" I ask him right away. I cannot live with too many books to be faced. I hate books.

He nods while looking into my eyes with his round, pitiful eyes. I can't help but follow his instructions, we are partners. He shows some of the poems that can be followed. I write every ideas on and on until my hands feel numbs.

"Aren't you tired...?" He asks slowly.

I shake my head, signalling no although my fingers already swollen due to the hard grip on the pens. I hide it as I'm afraid I might making him find me as a problematic creature. I keep writing while holding the pain inside.

×××

"Annyeong!!!" I shout happily, catching Daniel and Seungwoo attentions.

"Our princess is here~" Daniel welcomes me with a friendly hug. Seungwoo just staring at both of us, maybe jealous.

"Seungwoo, have you eaten?" I ask him to brighten his mood but he just nod.

I pull the drawer of the counter, taking out my apron. Seungwoo suddenly grabs one of my hands and looking into it.

"Woahhh!! Y/N... What happened to your fingers? It's become bruises and quite purple.." He peeks at one of the fingers carefully.

I quickly pull my hands from his, hiding the hand. Daniel comes behind Seungwoo, dumbfounded. "What happen here?"

"You know.. Y/N's hand..." I run to Seungwoo, cupping his mouth with my palms.

"Ahaha... Nothing happened, Danik. Just he's tried to practice his acting. It's seems like real, right?" I awkwardly lied.

Daniel drags my hand into his face. "Y/N! Who did this to you?! Who hurts my princess hand.."

I quickly pull my hand out from his grip. "Don't worry.. It's just a small matter. I'm not even your girlfriend~" I tell him sternly.

"Urm.. What happened to your hand...?" A soft voice comes from the counter.

Man, it's...

T B C

I'm sorry that I haven't updated for two days. I've been busy as my exam is near. I'll try to make my time as writing releases by stress. Hope u have fun ^^