Chapter Four-File 1

Akane's POV

Mai gasps and turns to face me.

"When did that happen?!" I wince as the others turn to us, not expecting the outburst.

"Excuse me but, What Are You Two Talking about?!" Ayako asks as she waves her arms around crazily.

"Well she wa-" I'm cut off when a blur of blue, black and red comes flying at me.

"AKANE!" I look down at the short girl in my arms. She was about as tall as Mai.

"That. I was talking about that." Mai states as she points at me and Masako.

(A/N: For those of you who haven't caught on, this is continuing from chapter two! XD)

"Wha?" Monk, John and Ayako just blink at us. Masako looks up at me.

"What are you doing here?" She asks as she cocks her head to the side. I blush.

"I-um I'm the client." I give her a closed eyes smile and rub the back of my neck. She pulls away from me.

"What!?" I blanch.

"I'm the client!" She sweat drops and a grin slips onto my face.

"Is that why there's so much darkness around you....and Mai?" The confusion in her voice is evident so I help her out a little bit.

"It seems that Mai and I were psychically and physically connected when we became blood sisters!" The silence is deafening as my comment begins to sink in.

"WHAT!?!"

"MAI DID YOU KNOW THIS?!?!?!?!?!?!"

"Hmmmm......Interesting..."

"MAI WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME!!??!!" I'll let you guess who said what. Mai sweat drops and raises her hands defensively.

"I didn't think it was that big of a deal! Besides, I still don't know half of what she's talking about!" I grin at her.

"That's because when you sleep in study hall I go to the parapsychology section and read Dr. Davis's recent works." Naru smirks and I simply raise an eyebrow at it. I realize something and then quickly dash from the room to grab my book bag, thankfully it was right inside the front door. I unzip it and grab a book from it, abandoning the bag at the door as I walk back into the room my eyes never straying from the words before me as I dodge and weave to the kitchen table.

"Aha! There it is!" The SPR gang shuffles in and circle around the table.

"What are you looking at?"

"Aha what?" Mai and John ask at the same time. I glance at them quickly.

"These are my personal notes on everything I know about parapsychology. Of course this is only my newest one. Anyway," I wave my hand because of all the blank looks I was getting. "I was reading up on a guy named Oliver Davis and his twin brother Eugene when I actually became interested in this stuff." I don't see Lin and Naru tense as they seem to fade into the background when I begin my long explanation.

(A/N: The following information is NOT true. All of it is made from my mind and theories that I've come up with in the past couple months of groundation!)

"Twins have a high rate of being able to connect telepathically because they not only share the same genetic materials but also the same minds, to an extent of course. But if the children are also Pyschic they can be, as some would say, able to draw on each other for energy, thoughts, and sometimes even memories. Based on this fact I have concluded do to numerous research accounts and personal experience that if two Pyschic children from a blood bond, as Mai and I did, they become in a sense paranormal twins." I conclude as I begin to flip through the book to my more recent notes.