The first day

Ringgggg...

The sound of the alarm echoes through my empty new room, meaning i should get out of bed and start to get ready.

I drag my body from under the covers and stare towards my door where my new uniform is hanging.  Moving to seoul was a hard thing to do but i needed a fresh start. I guess not knowing who my parents are makes it easier to move abroad but no matter where i go i seem to always be lonely. Hopefully i will make some friends at this school and finallt start to enjoy life.

I walk towards the bathroom and wash my face. I then brush my teeth and my hair. looking into the mirror I notice how dull my pale face looks. It's the first day of school and i need to make a good first impression right? I take out my makeup bag and begin to paint my face. Foundation, eyebrows and liptint should give me a bit of life!

I grab my uniform and out on the white shirt and black skirt. Then the black knee high socks and bthe bow for around my neck. I comb quickly through my Front fringe and decide to keep my brown hair down for today.

Running downstairs i grab an apple and my purple bagpack, slip on my black high top converse and head to school.

***time skip***

The school gate stand before me and all of the other students stop and stare in my direction. I can't tell if its with disgust or interest but I still feel very uncomfortable. This is where my new life begins...