The double date

***Skip to Saturday***

***Sunny's pov***

I slept at Chaeyoung's house last night so that we could plan outfits and stuff. Sounds a bit cliche but itwas so fun. Is it just me who plans things the night before because they are too excited. We have no clue where we are going the boys planned it all so we decided to dress quite casual. It's also really hot so we decided to dress for the weather. Chaeyoung has her short hair tooked under with a cute clip pinning up one side. She has a berry coloured lip tint on with some pink eyeshadow. She also has some eyeliner, mascara and blusher on. Her outfit was a white tennis style skirt with a light blue t-shirt and Light blue pumps. As youcantell she is very girly. I curled my hair today. I went full coverage again with peach blusher, peachy orange lip tint, brown eyeliner and mascara. My outfit was some clack shorts with white sunflowers all  over them with a black crop top. I alsohave black thigh high socks on with my white converse. "wow you look so nice!!" I say to Chaeyoung. "So do you!" She cheers happily. Chaeyoungs phone starts to ring and Baekhyun lets her know that they are outside. We get really nervous and really excited as we start to walk out of her house. We open the door and see them both leaning against the car. Baekhyun has some light blue jeans on and a dark blue shirt tucked in but unbuttoned a little bit, with white low top converse. Chanyeol has Black ripped jeans on with a white t-shirt on and black converse. He also had sunglasses on. they both looked so cool. It was like slow motion out of a film.

***Chanyeol's pov***

Meand baekhyun got ready at mine this morning. We are literally sonervous but so excited. Baekhyun just got off the phone with Chaeyoung and we lean against the car waiting for them to come out. As soon as the door opens it was like slow motion from a film. Sunny looks so pretty in her little shorts and socks. I can't wait for today honestly. "Hiii!" Sunny shouts walking towards us. "Hiiii!" i say back imitating her voice and making everyone laugh. Baekhyun and Chaeyoung get in the back and Sunny sits in the passenger seat whilst i drive.  We set off to where we are headed laughing and joking in the car. "Sunny put some music on off your phone !" Chaeyoung asks. "I only have English songs on my phone though." "ohh its fine i like English music." "Okay then." Suddenly Music starts playing and Sunny starts to rap along with it whilst Chaeyoung and Baekhyun get hyped up. I laugh at her because its not something you would expect. She's so random.  After about an hour driving we finally pull up to our destination. "Okay we are here!" i shout and th two girls rush out of the car making me and Baek laugh. "ARE WE AT A ZOO!!!!" Sunny shouts jumping around with Chaeyoung. "YEAH!" i shout back to her laughing. "OH MY GOD I LOVE THE ZOO!!!" she shouts again."ME TOOOOO!!!!" Chaeyoung joins in. They start to run off. Me and Baek start to talk about how proud we are and how cool we are.

We walked around the Zoo for about 3 hours and to be honest me and Baek thought this would be a good type of 'date'. We were going to split up and I was going to tell Sunny that I like her. But it mainly consisted of Sunny and Chaeyoung running around like hyper 5 year olds. It was really cute to see but I mean me and Baekhyun might as well just have come alone. "We have seen all the animals now!" Shouts Chaeyoung as they both come running back. "I'm roasting, it's so hot!" Sunny say's. "Baek, can we go to the souvenir shop?" Chaeyoung says. Now is our chance! "How about me and Sunny go get some ice cream and then we will meet you two at the souvenir shop?" I look at Baekhyun. "Sure that sounds good!" Baek says. the girls nod in agreement and we finally split up.

***Sunny's pov***

Me and Chanyeol go and get some ice cream. We both get chocolate and then we sit on a bench to eat it before going to meet up with Baek and Chaeyoung.  "Sunny can i talk..." Suddenly a bunch of boys come over and ask me to take a picture. I smile at Chanyeol as i stand up and take the picture with them. "Shall we go and meet them now?" I ask Chanyeol and we start walking to the shop. for some reason Chanyeol seemed to be a bit down. We got to the shop and he bought me a teddy Flamingo and some chocolate. Me and Chaeyoung get in the car and this time Baekhyun is driving and Chanyeol and me are in the back. Since Chanyeol seemed down i started to dance and sing to the music and he quickly started laughing. He then started to join in and The ride was really fun. "Baekhyun is going to come to my house for tea so would it be okay if we drop you off at the park?" Chaeyoung asks us. "Sure that's fine." Chanyeol answers.

They drop us off and we wave goodbye to them. "Are you doing anything?" Chanyeol asks me. "No why?" I am never doing anything so I don't know why anyone asks. "Come on." He grabs my wrist AGAIN and starts to walk. "You really do have a habit of doing that you know?" I tell him. "Of doing what?" "Grabbing wrists!" "It's only a habit when I'm with you ... Princess." WOW this kid and the cocky princess thing. He has bipolar I swear. one minute he's so cute an fluffy and then he's this cocky bad boy. I kinda love it though.  

We arrive at a huge house with double doors. He opens  the door but I can't stop looking at how beautiful this house is. "That's funny." Chanyeol smirks at me. What's he talking about? "What is?" I ask curiously. "That's the same way you looked at me, the first time you saw me." He says laughing. "Oh, that was probably because your both giants." I say in a cockier tone and he looks a bit shocked. My comebacks are getting even better the more time I spend with him. "Anyway come on in." He opens the door wider and I walk in.