Confession<3

***Chanyeol's pov***

   She walks in. The first girl I have ever brought home. "Mrs Kim, I'm home." I shout as I walk towards the Kitchen. I read a note that she left saying she has finished and gone home. "Ahh she went home. Do you want a drink?" I ask sunny, she is clearly still amazed. "Yes   please   a ...." "You want a hot chocolate?" I finish her sentence. She looks at me a bit shocked. "Yes please." I make the hot chocolate and put them on the coffee table. Sunny's phone then starts to ring.  "that's weird it's an unknown number." She says before answering it. "Hello... Oh hi mina.... A party.. okay I'll see if I can. Thanks, bye." "You were invited to her party?" I question her. "Yeah me and Chaeyoung! It's weird but I think I might go." She shouldn't go. "You shouldn't go." "What why not?!" She whines. "Well... how will you get home, what if they do something to you or you get in trouble? What them?" I tell her, clearly getting my point across.

***Sunny's Pov***

"Chanyeol it will be fun, if your that worried come with me." I say as I stand up and walk towards the door. Suddenly I am pushed against the wall and as I look up I see Chanyeol looking down at me. I can almost feel his breath and his warmth. "Look Sunny, I was gonna tell you this at the Zoo but I guess this is another opportunity." He says in a sexy, manly voice. Oh my god what is going on. "The truth is I actually like you, like more than friends and I have done for a while." As soon as i hear those words my stomach flips and i start to feel sick with nerves. He moves his hand away from the wall and takes a step back. " I don't want you to go to the party because i want you to stay here with me." I look up at him and i can't help but giggle. I laugh in awkward situations.

***Chanyeol's pov***

Is she laughing? What is going on. Suddenly she hugs me and my heart starts to beat faster. "I'm sorry for laughing. I laugh in awkward situations, but I like you too Channy." She says, not looking at me; looking at my chest. But it's exactly what I wanted to hear. I pull her even closer and wrap my arms around her. "Will you be my Girlfriend Princess?" I say proudly, until I feel a punch in the stomach. "The princess thing again, seriously. But yes will be your girlfriend!" I think this is the happiest I have ever been in my life. We stay in a hug for a few more minutes until she sneezes all over me. We both start laughing hysterically. "ahh it was so cute and I ruined it!" She says sulkily. Time to bring my cockiness out. "I could make it cuter than that." I pull her by her wrist into me so we are face to face and I lean in to kiss her. Our heads move in sync and after a minute I break the Kiss. She immediately puts her head in her hands and snuggles into my chest out of embarrassment making me laugh. 

After a bit we got over the awkwardness and carried on as normal. We ended up watching Tangled and yes she sang all the way through it. "Do you want to stay here tonight?" I ask her. It was a bit out of the blue but it's all good. "Okay." She says smiling at me.

The Film finishes and we head up stair to my room. Here you can wear this hoodie and these shorts since they have a drawstring. I chuck her some clothes. "Yess!" She suddenly says. "What? Why are you so excited?" I ask her. "Well you have one of my hoodies and I wanted one of yours. And now I have one!" She says while walking into the bathroom. I put on some grey trackies and a white t-shirt. She comes out of the bathroom and I can't help but smile. Seeing my girlfriend in my clothes makes me feel really happy. She comes and sits next to me on the edge of my bed. "Okay where am i sleeping then?" Haha this girl. I put my arm over her and pull her down onto the bed. Snuggling my head into her neck. "Right here of course."

***Sunny's pov***

Okay so I possibly might have just died. i feel his breath on my neck and it sends shivers down my spine. I feel so cosy and warm which makes me fall asleep straight away.