Shopping

***Sunny's pov***

"Chanyeol you take forever shopping!" We have been in one store for one hour whilst he tries clothes on. This is a really expensive store as well! " okay okay i'm finished now! You could always look for some clothes yourself." He says whilst walking towards me. "Haha like i could afford this store Chanyeol. Not everyone is rich." I can barely afford to buy ramyun for dinner never mind these clothes. " Come on lets go look anyways." He says once again dragging me by my wrist. Is it strange that i get butterflies when he does it?

***Chanyeol's pov***

"okayy. trust me okay i am a fashionista, so i will design an outfit for you." i say to her. I took forever so i think i should repay her. " chanyeol. there is no point whatsoever in doing this." " Come on it will be so much fun!" i whine to her. "Fine, but i hope you know that i pull anything off." She says flipping her hair. " Wooww and you think my egos big." I say laughing to her and she giggles cutely. after about 10 minutes of looking i finally piece together an outfit. " Okay, go and try these on." i say to her pushing her towards the dressing room. After waiting another 10 minutes she comes out of the dressing room. The outfit is perfect! She is wearing a Black, long sleeve, thin material top tucked into a burgundy skater skirt. She then has Black block healed boots on and a necklace with a burgundy coloured jewel. She walks towards me laughing, clearly feeling a bit awkward and the closer she gets the more beautiful she looks. " See told you i could pull anything off." she says in a cocky voice. " Well i guess you did pull this off so i'll believe you." I say looking into her eyes. I can tell she was shocked i didnt make a sarcastic comment but i honestly couldn't. Miss please can i buy this outfit, i shout to a worker?" " Of course would you like to wear it now Miss or for it to be packaged?" she asks Sunny. "Uhh. Chanyeol you can't buy this its too expensive!" "She will wear it now thankyou." i smile at the worker. "Okay please come to the counter so you can pay." i walk to the counter and pay for her clothes and mine. We walk out of the shop and Sunny pushes me. "Yah! Chanyeol, i don't have the money to pay you back, it's too expesive!" She looks so cute when she's angry. " It's fine you don't have to pay me back. I'm rich ahah. Anyway think of it as a thankyou for coming shopping and spending one hour in a shop." I smile at her. "Anyway shall we get some food?" "Okay i don'tknow any places though." " that's fine i know the best places! Let's go."

***Sunny's pov***

 Wah, this boy doesn't care at all! I can't believe he just bought this outfit like it was nothing. Right now  we are at a cafe and Chanyeol is getting us a drink. I guess he isn't as bad as ii first thought. Don't get me wrong he is still very cocky but in some ways it is kind of charming... What am i saying!?  "Okay, pink lemonade for you and iced tea for me." He gives me my drink and sits down. The atmosphere suddenly gets a bit awkward with us both sipping our drinks in silence when suddenly rain starts to pour. "Wow that came out of nowhere!"i say. it was really suprising. "Yeah, its lucky we made it here before it started!" Chanyeol replied.

***Time skip**

***Chanyeol's pov***

It's been about 1 hour and 30 minutes since we have been in the cafe. We really got to know alot about each other. She said how she doesn't know her parents and i told her about how mine are business people. Oddly we have a lot in common. It was nice to talk to someone who understands me. Since the rain has stopped we decided to leave the cafe. " Where do you live?" i ask Sunny. "Just around the corner from the bench we sat on earlier." She says. "Ahh, okay i'll walk with you then." "Okay." We carry on walking and chatting when suddenly we here thunder very loudly and Sunny screams and grabs onto my arm. It makes my heart flutter. "W..What's wrong?!" i ask her concered as our walking comes to a stop. "I.. I'm scared of thunder and litghnening!" She says crying. She'e so adorable! "hahaha, Why?" "Don't laugh it's not funny!" she starts to walk away when we see a flash of lightnening and sheruns back an dhugs me crying. For a second i freeze. She is hugging me, should i hug her back? I pat her head trying to calm her. i never thought i would see her so scared. Especially since she laughs at everything and gives cocky replies to me. yet here she is crying to me.  She must be really scared. " Okay, i'm sorry for laughing at oyu. let's hurry to your house okay?" Just as i say it the rain starts to pour down on us, even heavier than before. She stays linked to my arm and we start to run to her house. We come upt to a small building and walk up some stairs until we get to a door where she pulls out a key and unlocks it. We walk in and i see how small her apartment is. there is a small kitchen, a bed, a mini fridge and a small bathroom. Sunny comes back with two towels. "Here you go dry off your hair with it." " Oh thankyou." She goes to a small cupboard and takes out a massive hoodie. "I always buy oversized things so i think this hoodie will probably fit you. I will go into the bathroom and chnage so you ca put this on in here." "Ah thanks." This girl and oversized hoodies. isn't it supposed to be the girl wears the guys hoodie though? Aha it would be my luck. Oh well i have her hoodie now. I pull off my soaking wet t-shirt and put the hoodie on. It smells excactly like her. Now i know why girls like it so much. I suppose smelling like a girl will haveto do then. She come out of the bathroom and she's wearing a black hoodie and leggings. Her hair is in a messy bun and yet she still looks georgous. Thunder is heard again and she jumps and screams. All i can do is chuckle at  her cuteness. "Do want a drink? Tea, Coffee, Hot chocolate?" She asks me walking to her petite kitchen. " How about I make us a hot chocolate. you will probably jump and burn yourself or something." i say laughing whilst walking over to her. "Okay. I only have a laptop not a T.V so we could watch something on there if you want?" She shouts to me. "Yeah sure what films do you like?" i Ask her. " Well i love disney." She says smiling. "Of course you do. Okay put your faveourite one on then." It is her house after all and she is the one scared.  I bring over the hot chocolate and hand it to her. I then sit next to her and i feel my stomch flip. I have never sat in a girls room before so i am a bit nervous. She presses play and it's the little mermaid. This does not shock me at all!

A the film continues,each time thunder strikes she gets a bit closer to me. I like it though. The film ends and we both sit up. "I can't believe you sang every song word for word!" i say laughing and causing her to laugh with me. " I guess i should be going then." "Ahh yeah ..erm here I'll walk you out." We walk to the door and i open it to leave. "Erm.. Thanks for today it's acctually been quite fun." i say to her chuckling. " Same to you! Thanks for buying me things." "No proble! Bye." To be honest i really don't want to leave. Especially since she is scared. "Bye!" She smiles and closes the door.  I start to walk down the hallway to the stairs and as thunder is heard again i hearher scream from her room. I laugh to myself and decide to turn back. I walk towards her door.

***Sunny's pov ***

He's gone and now for some reason i don't feel safe. As soon as he leaves a hear thunder and scream. I'm crying again,No sleep for me. Yah Park chanyeol why did you have to leave me? Just as i sat down on my bed i hear a nock at the door. I bet i screamed to loud and the neighbours heard me. I open the door and see Chanyeol stood there. " Hi Princess, i'm gonna stay with you tonight so that your not scared." he says and walks straight past me andonto my bed. I am extremely happy let me tell you that now but i obviously can't show it to him. The way he was so cocky about it was very attractive and very irritating but, i guess it's okay.

"Fine, here is a pillow and two quilts." I say to him and throw them towards him. "Thanks." He says to me. despite his cocky behavior i can tell we are both awkward with each other. " I will turn the lights off now. Goodnight."I call outto him. " Goodnight."

**thought**

Wow Park Chanyeol.. I think i like you...

***Chanyeol's pov***

**thought**

Well Kim Sunny i think i like you...