The Gossip

***Chaeyoung's pov***

Yesterday was AMAZING! Wow Baekhyun is really sweet. I thought he had this bad boy persona, especially since his best friend is Chanyeol. But he isn't. We Went to the movies, Then for food then he walked me home and stayed for a bit. Then he went home but we text each other all night. Arghh.. okay breathe. I really want to tell Sunny but I'm scared she is upset. I decide to give her a ring to see if she is okay. 

Rng ring, ring ring... " Hello?" I say happily. "HI." I almost drop the phone when i heard a boys voice on the other end. "Who are you? Have you kidnapped her? I'll pay the money just PLEASE DON'T KILL HER!" I almost start to cry. "Hello." Sunny's voice says. "Sunny are you okay, have you beenkidnappedi'llpaythemoneyanythingyou....""Chaeyoung! I have not been kidnapped it was Chanyeol's voice that you heard!!" I sigh in releif at the fact that she hasn't been kidnapped. "Ahh thankgod.. wait... why are you with Chanyeol?" I thought her and chanyeol didn't excactly like each other. "Oh well we are out having breakfast. (i'll tell you later). How was your date with Baekhyun?" I see what she means when she whispers that she will tell me later, it's probably a long story. "OMG it was amazing, i won't say too much now i'll let you eat. Shall we meet up Later?" "sure okay sounds good, meet at starbucks at 3?" She suggests. "Sure, Byeee."

***Chanyeol's pov***

"Why would you answer the phone idiot?" Sunny says to me as  i laugh at Chaeyoung's reactionLast night acctually wasn't awkward at all. We both went straight to sleep and i woke up before her. I made myself a drink and watched some YouTube on her laptop. When she woke up i suggested going for breakfast since i looked for some food and all she had was ramyun. we got ready and left. She really does pull anything off though! Today she wore some blue skinny jeans and a cropped grey t-shirt. She then wore a black hat and some all black converse. The same ones she wears for school and yet she looks so pretty. I on the other hand am in the jeans i wore yesterday and had to sleep in and her hoodie, that i also had to sleep in. I still look good though so.  "Well Chaeyoung's reaction was worth it!" i say to her still finding myself so funny. " Now i'm gonna have to explain all of yesterday and how you.. stayed over!" I find her so cute. she got embarrassed when saying it but i could only laugh at her again. " Look it doesn't matter, Her and baekhyun left us remember. We could have been bored all day right?" "I suppose so." We continue to jokearound when the waitress comes over with our food. "Here you go, 2 sets of pancakes. Wow! your girlfriend is very pretty!" She says to me. Err how should i react. I see Sunny look a bit shocked as well. "Oh Thankyou Miss." I bow my head to her And see Sunny look at me in a bit of shock. I pick up my fork and begin to eat. Instead of saying anything Sunny does the same.

***time skip***

***Sunny's pov***

Chanyeol left to go home and i am now in starbucks waiting for Chaeyoung. I ee her run past the window making me smile and turn to see her running over to me. I have already bought her a drink so she takes a sip and then we both smile at each other and start to laugh. "You go first." i say excitedly and she tells me every detail about her date. It sounded so cute, just what she wants. I then tell her about my day... and night. "...and then i left to come see you." i finish telling her everything. "OMG when did THE Park Chanyeol become so nice. I guess bad boys put it on for show. It sounds so much like a drama though don't you think? Everything happened coincidentally but it was all so perfect! Eeeek!" i see where she's coming from though! "Anyway, schoolis tommorow so they probably won't want to be seen with us." Chaeyoung says. it makes me feel a bit sad when she says it because she is probably right. "Yep, go back to being teased." i say in a half joking half deadly serious tone. "Don't you think it's quite strange though?" Chaeyoung asks me causing me to be confused. "What?" i ask her.  "Chanyeol was always the one to protect you and then, you spend the day together and he stays over... WOWW it really is like a drama!!!"Her excitement is so contagious that i to get excited. She has a point. i never really noticed it but it is quite a cute story. "Woww Sunny you can't stop smiling... wait...do you... Nooo!" Chaeyoung can barely speak properly. "Sunny, when i ask you thisyou hve to be honest!" I already know excactly what she is going to ask me which is making me alittle nervous. "You like him don't you?!!!" ......." Uhm. I think so." i reply smiling and she starts to squeel. "Shhhhhh." i try to tell her but i giggle as well.  "We can like double date and stuff, oMG IT'S GONNA BE SO GOOODDD!" We both laugh together. "No, he probably doesn't like me that way so i shouldn't get excited." It's true i don't know how he feels so i shouldn't be this happy and get my hopesup. "Are you mad?! The boy stayed at your house!" We carried on to talk and laugh until we both left. I went home and got ready for bed when i got a text from ... 'Channy'.

Hey, it's chanyeol. I stole your phone this morning and put my number in it, just letting you know.  Wowhe really saved it as Channy. This boy. I text back..

Okay, i guess i will let you off stealing my phone since you bought me pancakes. Is this gonna be your new nickname now 'Channy'.

Only if you call me it princess ;)

After that i threw my phone and screamed into my pillow. You know what all teenagers do when their crush texts them. It's harder when you like a cocky boy though because. Gosh it's weird calling him my crush. Anyway time to sleep.

***Chanyeol's pov***

I didn't expect a reply to that text haha. I can keep up my reputation and still like a girl. She won't be expecting me to talk to her at school will she? Well then she will have a shock.