The End

***Sunny's pov***

I wake up in a king size bed alone. I come to my senses after sitting up and realizing that Chanyeol isn't here. I get out of bed and stand up when I hear the twist of door handle. I look up and see Chanyeol stood there with a towel around his waist. He walks out towel drying his hair and showing off his 6 pack. He looks and we make eye contact until I turn away and he starts laughing.  "Oh sorry I didn't think you would be awake, you were still snoring loudly. " He says still laughing. "Heyy I don't snore!" I shout to him. "Okay kay, you go downstairs and wait I'll be down in a minute." he tells me. "Okay."

***Chanyeol's pov***

Aha she's so cute. I get dressed putting on some blue skinny jeans and and a grey hoodie. I leave my hair damp because the air will dry it and I walk downstairs. I get downstairs and see Mrs Kim and Sunny sat on the couch having coffee together and it makes me smile. "I guess you two have already met then?" I say walking to get some coffee of my own. "Chanyeol!" Mrs Kim shouts, she has never shouted before. "Y..yes?" I stutter. "If you hurt this girl i will kill you with my bare hands okay?" She warns me. "Oh... okay." I nod back to her as she leaves. Sunny suddenly starts to laugh. "I love her!"  She cries. "Wow you must have made a good impression!" Sunny turns on some cartoons and starts to watch them. What a big kid she is. Good job I'm a big too then because this is what I watch every morning. I get a call from Baekhyun so i answer. "Hello." "Hiya, do you want to come to the arcade with me and Chaeyoung? We were going to ring Sunny after this and invite her as well so you can finally ask her out!" Baekhyun says. "Haha. 1 I can ask Sunny since she is with me and " I have already asked her out!" This makes Sunny look at me and come closer to the phone. "Your on speaker and Sunny is here." "Give me the phone Baek. KIM SUNNY!! You didn't tell me! you should have called me i would have come to yours last night and we could have shared our stories. Baekhyun asked me out last night too!!!" Chaeyoung screams down the phone. "She stayed at mine last night anyway!" I shout and Sunny looks at me in disbelief. "We will meet you at the arcade in an hour and I will tell you then okay?!" Sunny tells Chaeyoung. "Okay Byeee!" They both shout. Sunny glares at me and then dives on top of me. "YAH why would you tell them that!!!" We end up playing for a minute and then we go down to my garage. She is still wearing my clothes so I'm gonna drive her home so she can change.  "Woww  you have so many cars!" She shouts. "I know I told you I'm rich." I say taking out my sunglasses. "Get in." I say to her pointing to my Lambo. I'm so cool!

***Sunny's Pov***

We arrive at my house and I run inside and start doing my makeup. Chanyeol following behind me.  I get changed in the bathroom, wearing some black ripped jeans with a white t-shirt and my denim jacket. Obviously with my white converse. "Okay let's go!" I say. The arcade is one of my favourite places so I'm really excited.  "You really do pull off anything don't you." Chanyeol says grabbing my hand suddenly, as we walk down the steps of my apartment. It makes my heart skip a beat. "Yep, I told you so." I say cockily to him making him laugh. We get in the car and drive to the arcade.

We arrive at the arcade and see Chaeyoung and Baekhyun already playing games together. Chaeyoung sees me and comes running over and we start to squeal. the boys laugh and fist bump each other. We play games all day and then decide to go and eat.

We go to the café that me and Chanyeol had dinner in and order food. We all start eating whilst laughing and joking when suddenly the rain starts to pour again. We all look outside of the window then I look at Chanyeol who is already looking at me. "Not again." He laughs and makes me laugh with him. "Chanyeol then explains how this happened before and Chaeyoung and Baekhyun join in with our laughter. "We should leave now so that we don't get caught up in the thunder." Baekhyun suggests. "How about we go to mine? You and Chaeyoung can stay in my parents room." Chanyeol suggests and Chaeyoung looks a bit shocked which causes me to chuckle at her. After a while we arrive at Chanyeol's house. Chaeyoung is as astonished as i was so I walk with her., pulling her into the house. Chanyeol makes us all hot chocolate and we sit down on the couch to watch a film. Chaeyoung is sat on the floor between Baekhyun's legs whilst he braids her hair. Which is so cute! I am lay on Chanyeol's lap whilst he plays with my hair, which i absolutely love the feeling of.

I look around at these 3 people. They went from a sweet little girl to being my best friend. A random boy who was my best friends crush to being one of my best friends and from a boy who I didn't like, to me falling in love with him and becoming my boyfriend. Lost in my thoughts I think about how my new life in Korea is perfect i suddenly feel Chanyeol's body move a bit. When suddenly I hear...

"I love you, Kim Sunny." Chanyeol whispers into my ear and kisses my forehead. I froze again.

I turn to face him.

"I love you, Park Chanyeol." I whisper to him. He winks at me which causes my heart to flutter and I just keep staring at him.

"What's wrong princess. Never seen a popular,handsome boy before?" He asks me. I catch on immediately to his little inside joke. "I have. They were just a lot more handsome than you." I reply and we both start laughing.

I love my new life!