The date

***time skip to Saturday***

***Sunny's pov***

Saturday is here and finally I can relax. All week I have been teased; I even had chewing gum stuck in my hair at one point. It's quite strange though, Chanyeol seems to be showing up out of nowhere whenever I need help. He is only doing it to look good though so in fact I would rather take the beating.  Today I am going to meet Chaeyoung at Starbucks. it's so hot outside so I put on a pair of black shorts with a white crop top and a oversized denim jacket.  Obviously I do my makeup but I do more coverage than I do for school. I use red lip tint, a pink blush and a small amount peach eyeshadow with mascara. It probably sounds excessive but it is my first time going out in Korea with a friend so I figured I should make an effort. I slip on some all white converse and head out.

***Chanyeol's pov***

Today me and Baekhyun are meeting up to go shopping. I put on some black skinny jeans, a black t-shirt and my long grey jacket. I put on my black converse and go downstairs to where the maid, Mrs Kim is washing some dishes. Living a rich life is good but Mrs Kim is the only other person in the house seen as my parents are always working, so I basically live alone. "Mrs Kim, I'll be heading out now bye!" I shout to her and she waves me off.  

***Sunny's pov***

I go to the Starbucks where me and Chaeyoung are meeting and order a coffee. I sit next to the window watching everybody walking down the streets. Suddenly my phone starts to ring and I pick up when I see it is Chaeyoung. " Hello" I say in a happy voice since I am quite excited today. "Hi Sunny! Uhm... I don't want you to be mad at me but I have some good and bad news." This makes me feel a bit uneasy, why would I get mad at her. " tell me the bad news first then the good." "okay! The bad news is that I might not be able to come today, the good new is why I might not come today." Hearing this makes me feel a little sad but she has to have a good enough reason. She wouldn't bale on me for nothing. " Okayy well why might you not come?" " You remember me telling you about my crush Baekhyun right?" "Yesss?" " Well I was walking to meet you when I turned a corner and bumped into him accidentally! I quickly apologized and when I saw it was him I froze up a bit. He then asked where I was going and when I told he was like ' aww that's a shame we could have hung out '. So I panicked and told him that we still could because we were only getting coffee. so he said to ring you and ask if it's okay... THAT WE GO ON A DATE!!" I got so excited after hearing this that I didn't even mind that she was ditching me! She has liked him for so long she has to go on a date with him! " Well DUH! Of course you should go on a date with him! why would I be mad?!" "You are literally the bestest best friend a girl could ask for! I love you Bye.. Mwah Mwah!" This girl.  Seen as I now have nothing better to do I decide to take a walk in the park. it looks so pretty with all the flowers and trees so I take a few pictures and then take a seat on a park bench. After about 5 minutes a voice suddenly says " Did you get ditched as well?" I look to my left and see that Chanyeol is sat right next to me looking at my face. "Uhm, yes. how did you know?" "Baekhyun called me and told me he is going on a date with Chaeyoung. We were going shopping but.." " Ahh" "so what are you doing then?" Chanyeol asks me. " Nothing anymore haha." " Come on then princess you can come help me with my shopping. I Need someone to help me carry everything haha." Chanyeol takes my wrist and pulls me towards the shopping mall. 

***Chanyeol's pov***

I guess she isn't that bad so I decide it would be better if we go together. At least then my day hasn't been wasted. We carry on walking towards the mall when I see many guys looking towards her. They are all thirsty animals who want a foreigner. "Wahh you really do show a lot of skin don't you?" I say to her making her look at her outfit. " So what? It looks nice." Wow this kid really has no clue what boys are does she. " Here give me your jacket." She looks at me confused and I hold my hand out. " Why?" " just give it to me." She takes off her jacket and I notice that she has a really pretty figure. For some reason it makes me kind of angry. All the guys will like her. I take of my coat and put it round her. Its long so most of her legs are covered and smoothly it still goes with her outfit. Seeing her in my coat makes me proud and happy for some weird reason. I put her denim jacket on and it fits. Probably because she bought it well over her size. " Why have we swapped!? I like my jacket." She whines at me. " look Boys in the streets are animals. Especially to foreigners. Plus if we are going shopping you should wear a nice outfit that looks expensive. I pull off your jacket, so it looks expensive. And you look okay in that coat." I smile at her. " Aww does little Channy care?" She Says tome in a cute voice. Why does hearing her say Channy give me butterflies. Oh my god stop it Chanyeol. Snap out of it. A bit flustered at her comeback I decide teasing her is the best way out. " why does little Sunny like it if Chanyeol cares?" I see her get a bit flustered and knowing I have won i walk a bit faster. " anyone who is little? I'm 6"2 haha."