Suddenly Famous

Me and chaeyoung have decided that we are going to walk to school together so we are both talking and chatting together. We reach the school and walk into our classroom where we see Mina and her friends. We walk over to where i sit and carry on our discussions about boys in bands we love.  "Nonono, Jimin!" Chaeyoung whines. "Noo V!" I say to her sternly. "Who are Jimin and V?" We both hear and turn to see Chanyeol and Baekhyun stood there. They both take a seat Chanyeol in his usual place, next to me and Baekhyun obviously sits next to Chaeyoung. They both have quite a scary expression on their faces. " Oh they're just people out of a band." I say looking at Chaeyoung. The scary expressions seem to fade and are replaced with smiles on both of the boys."Ahhh. Well anyway we were wondering if you two want to sit at our table for lunch. That way (Mina) can't come over to you?" Baekhyun asks us and me and Chaeyoung look at each other.  "Sure." She says happily and Baekhyun smiles widely. Just then the teacher walks in and everyone rushes to their seats.

***Time skip***

The bell rings for lunch and everyone begins to pack up their things. "We will meet you in the hall!" Baekhyun shouts and Chaeyoung looks at me and mouths OMG, making me laugh at her. "Oppa!" I hear some annoying voice shout. I don't even look up. I know it's mina and I Know that if I do look up I will want to kill her. "Oppa, i made you some cakes to eat with EXO." She says handing him a box. "Oh Thanks. Sunny! Are you ready to go?" he asks me. Everyone goes quite and i look up towards him and see him smiling. "Uhh,Sure." "okay let's goo!" He says once again grabbing my wrist and leading me out of the room. "Is your aim to get me killed?" I ask him in a sarcastic voice. "You won't be killed princess, you have me." he says cockily. "Stop it with the princess thing already, your so cocky!" I say to him sternly. "Nope. Never!" He says laughing. We walk into the dinner hall and head over to the table. i sit next to Chaeyoung and Chanyeol and bow to them. " Okay so you all know each other right? I can't be othered saying all of your names." Chanyeol laughs and everyone of us nod our heads. We are all in the same class we just sit far away from each other and me and Chaeyoung have never acctually spoke to them. "Sunny shall we go get our food now?" Chaeyoung asks me. "Sure, lets go." We walk up to the line when we see Mina walking towards us. "Here we go again." We say at the same time. "Hey, i need to talk to you!" MIna shouts at me. "Yeah?" i reply ready for what she has for me. "Look...uhm.. i guess we are sorry for bullying you. I was a bit scaredof you comingin and taking my place as the queenca because you are foreign and pretty. All the girls were talking about how they wish they were you and it just really upset me. I hope you can forgive me and move on?!" Am i hearing this right? "Uhm.. Sure it's only been a week anyway so uhm.. thanks for apologizing." i say smiling at her. She turns and walks away after bowing to me. I look at Chaeyoung and we are both at a loss for words. "Wow that was strange!" She says to me. "i know right!" "She basically told you that she was jelous of you." We look at each other again in amazement. We get our food and sit back at the table. "Did Mina just go up to you?" MInseok asks. "Yeah, what did she say?" Jongdae adds. "It was the wierdest thing. She apologized toSunny and told her she was jelous of her!" Chaeyoung says and everyone looks shocked. "Did she really!?" Yixing questions. "yeah, it was so strange!" I say starting to eat.

After that We decided to go to the library since next lesson was a self study class. Me, Chaeyoung, Baekhyun and Chanyeol walk in when the boys start whispering. Everyone stares at us when someone taps on my shoulder. It's a boy from my class i have never spoken to. "Hi uhm... sorry to bother you but canwe take a picture plese?" He asks me, clearly nervous. "Sure." i say to him and his face lights up. What is going on? i look at chaeyoung in confusion and then turn to take the picture. He has a friend holding his phone and we both pose with a peace sign. "Wow thanks so much!" He says before running to show his friends. "What was that all about?" Baekhyun asks me. "I have no idea!" I tell him. 

***Time Skip****

***Chanyeol's pov***

The bell rings and everyone gets up to leave. People have been coming up to us for the past two hours asking to take a picture with Sunny and even Chaeyoung.  Me and Baekhyun had to calm each other down seeing all the boys around them. "Hey this weekend shall we all go out somewhere?" Baekhyun suggests. "Sure." Chaeyoung says and he smiles . Aww. "I will!" I add. I look over to see that Sunny hs a bit of a sad expression. "Sorry guys i don't think i can." She says and walks off. We look at each other quite confused and worried. "I'll go after her." I say and walk off.

I catch up to her walking and stop her by her wrists. "What's wrong?" "Nothing i just don't.. have the money to go on a day out." She says to me whilst looking at the floor. "So what, i'll pay for you." I say smiling. "Chanyeol, you can't pay for everything. You spent a fortu..." "Look i'm rich. i can buywhat i want when i want. I choose what to spend my money on and i choose to spend it on you." i say to her smiling and she looks up to smile at me. "Ahh Park Chanyeol!" She punches my arm and starts to walk away again. I won again! "What's wrong princess!" I shout running after her, trying to wind her up more.