recap

"Silence: The Sound Of Quietness"

--

Previously on "Silence"...

Luke and Ashton had a car accident and Ashton lost his vision and sight. Luke couldn't forgive himself for the damage of his boyfriends loss.

Permanently, Ashton didn't like his darkness life it's turning, and felt like his boyfriend would leave him because of this.

Luke tried to raise money for these treatments to work. He also talked to a professional doctor named Dr. Bolton to help their situation to get Ashton's eye sight back at least.

Luke and Ashton spend as much time together before it was time for Ashton to go to the treatments he needed.

After spending time together, Ashton knew where they were. The hospital for three months stuck in a room. Ashton cried to Luke to not spend him in. Luke couldn't do anything but to do it to make everything much better for them but mostly for Ashton.

Weeks later, Ashton was in bed recovering from his surgery. He felt Luke's hands every time Luke could come, but Luke had to go on tour with his other two mates. Being away from each other wasn't really working Luke just wanted to come back home.

Ashton couldn't stand but think the horrible thoughts he made hating himself even more and a good reason why Luke left but none of that was true.

A month has passed by and all the crew was there to support Ashton, and Luke reunited with him once again, and Mr. Lupin has helped Ashton remove the bandages as Ashton slowly opened his eyes a little miracle has happened. He saw a lamp in Mr. Lupin's desk. Only his sight was back but not this hearing.

Luke had to return back and start the tour once again. Ashton was sad and angry that he destroy his pictures of him and Luke burning them but he felt bad and wanted to make new memories and now he decided to surprise Luke by texting him he has a surprise for him.

When Ashton arrived to Belgium where the band plays the next show, he surprises Luke with happy tears as they reunite once again flying country to country. The band plays the show in Belgium and after two days later the couple went to a nice fancy restaurant to be alone. Luke then do what he wanted to to do, proposing to Ashton and he couldn't believe what Luke just did.

Does he accepts to be his wedding husband?

--

(A/N): chapter one will be published in Sept. 1st