chapter four

"Silence: The Sound Of Quietness"

--

Song: Valiant Heart - The Great War by Help The Wounded

Luke and Ashton has talked to a wedding planner and designers giving them some ideas. Luke just say back and let his precious fiancée do the work even though this is also part of it. He didn't care, but he would obviously agree to anything Ashton would show him.

Calum and Michael were there with Luke to keep him company. They were Luke's best mans and they couldn't be happy but to thank Luke for it.

"How about this colour sir?" Said the lady showing Ashton's the colours of the weddings only provided. It was colors like white, cremé, and sometimes another different blended color of white. Ashton shouts at Luke but he doesn't know he almost popped Luke's eardrum.

As Luke walked by Ashton looking at the colors Luke smiled and pointed the color cream. Ashton smiles and nodded at the lady as their final decision.

The flowers were next and Ashton decided the white roses with small tiny flowers surrounding the roses. It looked perfect it was going to be around the vases in the isle when of course the brides come inside and the man waiting for her.

But this was two men getting married very soon.

The lady noted everything the two boys wanted in their wedding and Luke couldn't be happier to know he's finally marrying his best friend in the world. Two worlds collide into one happy life. This was their dream come true and it's definitely happening no doubts.

*

*

*

*

The boys went to a nice restaurant having a salad which was quite strange for the both of them. Their fans were being so hateful to Ashton saying he doesn't deserves to be happy because he was still deaf and they called him fat.

So Ashton decided to eat salads now and Luke was upset seen his fiancé watering his mouth at the menu seen good steaks and fried chicken but he knew Ashton didn't wanted to be known as the greasy boy. Instead, he joined the boy ordering the same food so he wouldn't feel so left out.

Ashton smiled. How he looks at his fiancé eat his meal but not to think in a dirty way but the way he's so lucky to see the man siting across from him being so lucky. Throughout the way of his horrible nightmare haunting him not knowing it was going to kill him slowly

But it didn't

He was safe from the guy name Luke Hemmings his hero to push out the darkness away. Now seen the beautiful colors he truly missed.

Luke caught him staring at his giving his boy a confused look

"You alright babe?" He says. Ashton catch his lips moving knowing what he said. He nods smiling began to eat his chicken salad.

"You know, if you feel weird out eating here with you know creepy fans here we can eat at our hotel."

Ashton didn't said anything because of course fans would follow the poor boy. These fans never let Ashton in peace and he hated the way some of the fans throw themselves against his weak living body. Ashton can't yell at them to stop even though it's not right to yell at their fans, but it's annoying him so much he just wants to crawl in a hole for protecting.

After a good hour together and talking. Ashton wanted to leave from the interruptions of the paparazzi coming with their cameras flashing. Thanks to their bodyguard were with them. It's amazing to know that they will never leave you behind with this big mess, and the fans joining the papas.

They were rushed to the van and talk them to their hotel just for safeties.

Once they got out, they opened to their hotel room and restlessly both of them fell in bed together and kicking their shoes out of their feet to relax those sore feet.

Luke look at his fiancé close eyes tiredly. Peck his lips passionately as he feels Ashton kisses back. He whispers cute things to Ashton's ear pretending he's listening to him. "My sweet be loving fiancé you're the sweetest from them all. Don't ever let me go, you're a big piece of me." He says smiling nudging his nose in Ashton's fluffy hazelnut color.

Ashton turns around and looks at Luke without a expression on his face and said something that upset his fiancé "what if I don't get my hearing and I don't hear your voice? Did God wanted me to be like those people? Where they don't hear their beautiful husband's or wife's beautiful voice? Why am I suppose to be punish for? I didn't do anything but fall in love with the man I need and love? I know many didn't deserve this but there's always a reason!" Ashton says as he starts to cry. Luke tears up as well but wipes his lovely fiancé eyes and place a gentle kiss as he scoops him closer.

"No, that's not true love... It's not" and that's how the night was spent. Just being there for each other.