chapter one

"Silence: The Sound Of Quietness"

--

Song: Intro by Ariana Grande

Ashton POV

The most beautiful restaurant Luke ever taken me. The place was so fancy and the wine was delicious even if I don't drink this kind of beverage as you can say.

Luke's hair was flawless. I admire the way his hair looks all the time. My hair, I can't do anything to it; it's too long and I always wear a beanie to make it stay in one stage.

Luke holds my hands calling me his princess by the way he moves his lips made me laugh. I don't feel as a princess and plus I'm a dude, but I don't mind Luke calling me a princess.

He was little nervous. Surely I've seen Luke being all shy but that's when he meets new people around him and he doesn't know how to act to grown people.

Luke lips moves something like:

"Ashton, I have something important to say but I feel I will ruin this moment." And I'm not sure why he said he was going to ruin this precious moment. I wasn't feeling a little worried but it something he was going to say.

Hoping he wasn't going to leave me. He wasn't that sad though but why would our moment be ruined? Nothing he does or do he would ruin our moment. He then left my right hand free and place it under the table and place it inside his pocket. I was so confused I didn't understand what was happening right now. Is he doing what I think he's doing?

Luke pulled that nice expensive black small case and I knew what he was going to do.

He opened it and showed it to me. It was from Kay jewelry. And it I saw a little signature I looked closely to it and it was from Ariana Grande. The most prettiest girl who sings like an angel. How did he meet her? Where was she when I was not there? My boyfriend is amazing.

My eyes were getting watery, and it's fascinating. This is the best moment ever.

Luke's eyes were now shining on me, and the light reflecting to my vision to get it a better view. Gosh, my boyfriend is about to propose to me. But I'm not sure what to say we are young and I want to wait a little longer. What if it goes wrong and we break up and leave? I don't want that to happen.

I have an answer but I'm not sure if it's the right moment? He's asking me for an answer. I'm not sure if it's okay for me to say it anyways. I'm so young and I'm being propose.

Those words coming out of his beautiful angelic mouth looking at me while I look at the ring.

"Will you marry me?" Were the words he spoke. I just can't believe it he said that to me.

I just don't know what to say, but I have an answer for him.

--

(A/N): welcome back to the second book of silence!

Here's the situation now, from now on I'll be updating on Fridays every two weeks because this is my last year of high school and I need to focus now if I want to graduate this year.

So yeah I know it sucks like ass but you have to understand my situation.

A lot of people don't know that the second book is published so tell your friends who used to read the first book that the second book is now published and and let them know and now I could see that my book is being read now.

Thank you for all your support this book is going to be ten times better than the first one! Okay? There will be MORE CRYING buahaha. I know mean but I just have to!

So I hope this book doesn't upsets you (hahaha get it) and make you leave because I just failed at making this book a down the hill points.

Yeah I just made this author note long as well but hey, what are you going do about it! So as always thank you and stay awesome bros here's a brofist for you

*brofist*