chapter two

"Silence: The Sound Of Quietness"

--

Song: Blackout by Breathe Carolina

Ashton was breathing heavily from the nerves. Luke was staring at him for about a few minutes already and he's already regretting telling him or should he be saying showing him the ring. He sigh and before he pulled his arm out of the table Ashton hold on into Luke's arm and he smiles widely. He looked up into his boyfriend's beautiful hazel eye honey looking

"I do" he says. And that light up Luke's heart. He couldn't believe he just heard the one letter one word. Luke all happy his fingers were being clumsy that he couldn't take the ring off the box and place it in Ashton's left ring finger. As much it look so girly and it's not a man ring he didn't care as long as it's by Luke he would definitely wear it forever.

Ashton looks at it. The diamond ring was sparkling with the lights that was display around the restaurant. Ashton was happy tearing up. It was very beautiful in his point of view.

"I guess being silence isn't always a very sad moment. It also happens to have happy moment as well" says Ashton.

Luke nodded and gave Ashton a quick kiss on his cheek he just couldn't take that smile off his face it was the happiest moment if his life and he was super glad that he get to propose to him instead of Ashton proposing to him it was planned before but since all this had happened he wanted to make his fiancée happy with a ring on his ring finger making him smile even if he does everyday since he poor boy just want to be around Luke all the time but that was okay he wanted to spend more time with him for the rest of his life.

"How are you feeling?" He says holding Ashton hand a little tightly. Ashton smiles and reading Luke's lips and answers "I'm very happy I love it so much I mean how did you get it? It feels a little heavy and it's probably expensive as hell" he finishes off with a giggle.

"It was baby. But I would do anything for you I don't care about the money I just wanted to get it for you even if I did actually cared about the money for a bit" he bites his lip as the waiter comes with their food. They parted their hands away from each other thanking the man for their serve and began to eat. Ashton was totally starving and started before they both could eat together but that didn't quite happen. Luke giggles seen his baby eating in a fast pace and spices all over his face blushing. Luke found it cute somehow.

Their chicken Alfredo was outstanding they also loved the way it surprised them in their mouth since they were all happy and smiling at each other talking about stuff that wasn't about tour or the fans but that doesn't mean they didn't like that or anything particular reasons.

Ashton started talking about their wedding now and Luke wasn't sure about this topic he barely propose to Ashton and now he's talking about a wedding? Luke just listened to his fiancée like he was into it. He wasn't ready for a wedding yet they're both young but he didn't wanted to ruin Ashton's fantasy and magical wedding.

"So, do you agree to it?!" says Ashton biting his lip nervously and cutely. Luke smiles and hold Ashton's hands again "of course babe! I know it's about us but I'll let you choose the themes"

He giggles and nods as the waiter again interrupts by picking their plates and their glasses that were now empty.

"Would you like anything else gentlemen?"

"Do you have cake" Ashton says not even knowing the guy was offering at all.

"Yes, we have fudge cake, carrot cake, three milk cakes, and-" Ashton interrupts the man asking "I want chocolate cake!" Said smiling. Luke chuckles asking the man for two of those.

*

After their perfect night they went to the hotel room giggling together, and Luke tickling him until he peed but that would be not cute.

"Lukey stop!" Says Ashton laughing so hard he was about to lose his last breath as Luke stopped picking him up spinning him like a princess as Ashton wrapped his little legs around Luke's waist. Then, sweetly pecking his lips on Luke's forehead closing their eyes together at the same time

"I missed this so much" said Ashton murmuring making Luke's heart feel tight in the chest. It's not that it's uncomfortable it's just he missed those words so much it made Luke feel a little gloomy but happy to have Ashton in his side again.

Luke placed the boy on the bed taking his shoes for him making Ashton whine as a baby he didn't like when people help him out when he knows he's old enough to do it himself but it's Luke he didn't mind.

They took their dressing suit jacket away from their body it was hot inside the room maybe the AC didn't work much.

After removing the uncomfortable clothing and wear some shorts or and tank tops on them cuddling to their side. Luke was staring at Ashton's eyes and Ashton to Luke's. It was peaceful for a while now just giving each other the silent treatment. Luke wanted to say something to Ashton but he waited for Ashton to speak first. They were just staring at each other and made Ashton giggle a bit and stayed on silent again.

Luke placed a hand on Ashton's jawline, smoothening his thumb against Ashton's soft skin caressing it. Ashton loved the movement Luke was giving him. The signal of calm and relaxation. It's what he needed the most.

He opened his eyes and stare at Luke again but this time a smile appearing in his face as Ashton gives him a smile as well.

The couple just needed some time alone to relax not having people telling them to do stuff without pressure or stress worrying about the job there given to do.

"Do you feel the way I feel? The way I can't hear a thing? When you speak there's no voice heard? I know you can hear me but I can't at all.. And it's very sad. But having you here with me now I feel much better and my problems slip away because you make everything so much better" says Ashton smiling a little. Luke understood because this is what he said to Ashton

"Yes baby I do feel it. When you hear me speak there's no sound. But when you were away from me I felt silence around and I know I have the fans to cheer me up from this but not having you around it was like a pause in my life. There was silence in my life as we'll baby even if in just a regular person with the objects I need to be "alive" but without you I'm nothing without you baby nothing because I can't hear your voice but hear your voicemail and I'm sorry if you didn't catch all of this... Do you want me to text you?" Said Luke showing him his fingers like texting a phone.

Ashton didn't said anything but hug him close to him cuddling afterwards. He felt so protected around Luke's arms.

"I just want to be like this forever.."

Luke smiles and nods to his statement. He hugs Ashton close to his chest giving him a kiss on top of Ashton's head whispering to himself "I want this too. I love you baby, we were both on silent and we are breaking this damn shell together I won't leave you behind again. I won't ever again and that's a promise baby. I won't slip you through my fingers" says Luke as he turns the lights off from the lamp, but he couldn't find the switch so he unplug it from the plugger.

--

(A/N): hello, sorry for not updating this on Friday I was tired and didn't had the guts to update.

Also, I had a family reunion because my aunt died and didn't fight the cancer it was eating her too much and yeah.. RIP auntie.

I was also helping my parents paint their dining room, kitchen, and living room and it was so much fun I enjoy it that's why I was updating this chapter little by little.

Hope you enjoy this chapter it's kind of short I think like two pages long if I'm not mistaken but I don't care at the moment I still can't believe my aunt died but yeah that's not your business

So stay awesome my bros and until next next Friday for chapter three!

*brofist*