Part One: Planet Solitare

Dear readers,

First of all, I'd like to welcome you to this fanfiction! This is a story that is based on a Netflix Original: Voltron Legendary Defender. (Highly recommend you watch it if you haven't already 🙃) Some parts in this X Reader will be transcripts from the show. Others will be simply provided from my imagination.

I do not own any of the characters you'd find in the series. However, I have created some of my own like (Y/N), Violet, and others that you'll meet as the story progresses.

The plot line as a whole is similar to Voltron but it has a few twists that I've put in it. This story has been in the process of being written for many years, and I have poured in a lot of effort to make it enjoyable to read :) I am still in the process of editing and adding more to take it to the next level.

I sincerely hope you enjoy my story: "Voltron: The Lost Lion {Keith X Reader}" ! :)

~Stephiecake03

••••••••••

Keith looks so hawt ٩(ε )۶ <--😹

I'll behave now. 😂

••••••••••

Things to keep in mind:

(Y/N) = Your name

(S/C) = Skin Color

Italics are your thoughts

••••••••••

Your POV:

I shiver, the cold air that surrounds me is becoming too much for me to bear. So... very... cold...

I look around in my bag, digging through the scarce materials I brought with me. I grab my notebook and a pen that was beginning to run low on its ink.

Journal Entry: #12
Day: unknown, but 10,000 years in the future 
Topic: Starvation

Today is the day I officially ran out of my rations. I scavenged my ship and couldn't find any leftover seeds or water. To be fair, I did not have many, to begin with. When I escaped, I wasn't expecting my journey to take as long as it has.

Planet Solitare seems to be surprisingly fertile. However, I cannot seem to figure out where the water supply lies. If I don't find any water, soon, I'll die from dehydration. It is ironic, though, considering how cold it has been lately. If I was more tech-savvy, I probably could have come up with a contraption to harvest the water droplets in the air. Sadly, I am not tech-savvy. At all.

You, the reader, may be wondering why I didn't find water after almost 10,000 years. Well, I have an explanation.

You see, I've been sleeping in my healing cyropod for almost 10,000 years. I haven't aged at all and my health is in top condition, well apart from the starvation and dehydration problem. I look exactly the same as I did the day I crash-landed here. Technology is truly amazing.

I was heading to Earth to meet my birth mother. She's been a missing piece in my life and I don't remember much of her at all. I wish to get to know her and get answers. But instead of a maybe happy reunion, I'm stuck on this planet with no way off.