3. [➳you're shadowhunters]

Please read the A/N at the end of the chapter<3.

[Brielle]

I slowly started to open my eyes. I woke up and saw the same woman I saw dancing on the club looking at me with a smile on her face.

"You finally woke up sleeping beauty." She said still smiling. I started to look around and saw Clary beside me, already awake.

"You okay?" Clary asked concerned. I nodded.

"Yeah I'm fine. Where the hell are we? How did we get here? And who are you?" I asked the woman while I touched my arm. It still hurted a little.

"Easy, okay? One question at a time." She said and I nodded. "You're safe, that's all that matters. I'm Isabelle. I've never seen Jace so curious and distracted by mundanes. Like you saw earlier, distractions are dangerous in our line of work." She said slowly. I scoffed. Distracted? Yeah only by Clary maybe.

"Who's Jace?" Clary asked confused.

"The blonde dude Clary, focus." I said and turned to look back at Isabelle. "You still haven't answered my question about how we got here. It's obvious that Jace couldn't have brought us here on his own." I said and she smiled.

"Of course not. My brother Alec helped him. He carried you." She said looking at me.

"He carried me? But he wasn't even-" I started to say but got interrupted by guess who? Alec.

"They shouldn't be here. I don't care if one of them isn't a mundane, they both shouldn't be here." He said while he approached to us. I rolled my eyes.

"And where is 'here' exactly? If you care to say?" I asked but he ignored me.

This boy.

"The other one isn't a mundane either, Alec." I heard Jace said while he approached us too.

"And how do you know that?" Alec asked incredously.

"Because the blade activated and lit up when she touched it too. Besides, they are sisters." Jace said and my mouth fell open. How did this guy even know that?! "I'm Jace Wayland. Nice to meet you, Clary and Brielle Fray." He said and smiled.

"How do you even know that?" Clary asked.

"Well, your sister refused to tell us so we had to do some digging." Jace said with a smirk on his face. I wanted to slap him so bad to erase it.

"Wow, stalker much?" I asked angry and he looked at me.

"Am I the only one who finds this unusual?" Alec said while looking at me. This. Freaking. Boy.

"You find everything unusual, Alec." Jace said and he rolled his eyes.

"I have to report this to the Clave." Alec said irritated.

"You know what? Dial it down a notch." Jace said to Alec annoyed.

"My brother doesn't have a dial," Isabelle said looking at him. Clearly he doesn't. "I love you, Alec, but you have a switch that's always on." She finished saying as she looked at him. He turned and looked at her.

"I love you, too." He said and gave her a small smile. Wow, he can actually smile? "But this-" he began saying, pointing at us. Nop, we're back. Jace interrupted him.

"Hey, you know what? Give us a minute," Jace said to Alec. Alec didn't move. Jace sighed and started to speak again. "Here's a word you'll never hear me say. Please?" Jace said and Alec sighed.