12. [➳ the story of lord voldemort 2.0]

[Brielle]

"What happened?!" Magnus asked us as we carried Luke into his lair.

"He was attacked!" Clary said with nevousness.

"He needs you." I said and Luke continued to grunt.

"Put him here." Magnus instructed as he put down a white sheet on his couch. We placed him carefuly.

"Where are you? I can't find you... where are you? Jocelyn!" Luke called out. I reached to touch him.

"Luke, it's us. Brielle and Clary. Can you hear me?" I asked him softly as I held his hand. He opened his eyes.

"Brielle... Clary... listen to me. You have to listen to me. I have to tell you, just in case-" He started saying but I interrupted him.

"Don't you dare assume you're going to die." I muttered.

"No, listen to me. You need to know! Listen-" He was interrupted again.

"Was he bitten by an alpha?" Magnus asked and I turned to look at him.

"Yeah, why?" Clary asked.

"Three, two, one...." Magnus count and when he said one, Luke growled and his eyes turned a flourescent green. Magnus stood up.

"Not to be rude, but where the hell are you going?" I asked as he walked out of the room.

"Hold him down." Magnus ordered. We tried but he kept groaning in pain. "We don't have a lot of time. It'll take a few moments to take effect." He said as he put like a piece of wood or somehing in Luke's mouth.

"What's happening to him?" Clary asked worried.

"Random werewolf transformation. It's a side effect of the poison in the alpha bite." Magnus explained. Luke kept grunting, but a few moments later, he stopped. Simon then approached us.

"You okay?" He asked us. We both stayed quiet. "Hey, it's me. I know how much he means to you two." He said trying to comfort us.

"How could we have doubted him? He's the only father we've ever known. We can't lose him." Clary murmured.

"Clary, with what we heard, anyone would have doubted him. Don't blame yourself." I said and stoop up to gave her a hug. Magnus walked into the room.

"The bark will stop the transformation, for now. But Luke needs an antidote to stop the poison in his system and I don't have all the ingredients here." Magnus said as he got some of his stuff ready.

"Just tell us what you need and how to get it." Clary said.

"No, you stay here. Luke will need you if he wakes up." Magnus said to both of us.

"When he wakes up." I corrected him.

"I'll go."

"I'll go." Simon and Jace said at the same time Jace walked into the room.

"Jace, what happened to you?" Magnus asked.

"Luke's car may have find a way into a pole while I was stashing it." He explained. We all gave him a look. "What? I don't to mundane driving." He said as he rolled his eyes.

"Clearly." I said trying to repress a laugh and he glared at me.

"What do you need for the antidote?" He asked as he wiped the blood from his nose.