Chapter 14: Kryptonite

A/n: Hey all!! Thanks for your patience!! Adulting got in the way last week and so I had to take a little time to take care of things. But, never fear, I'm back with the next chapter. Initially, this chapter wasn't going this direction but Silas just wouldn't shut up. Odd for him, I know. He was very insistent that he get a few moments now, rather than in a few chapters like I had planned. This chapter is going to be rated R due to language and sexual content. *LOL* I can't help it, it's how Silas comes across to me. He's very.... "physical" in my head and thus, I see him and Sang's relationship as a highly physical one. Thanks everyone for continuing to read and vote and comment on the story!! It amazes me that I'm already nearing the 10k mark in reads!!!

~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~

I was still bopping to the song stuck in my head, Tainted Love, the Manson version, when I walked into Owen's place. I was riding high on my dates with Gabriel and Nathan, feeling pretty good about where things were going with them when I ran smack into Silas' chest. I squeaked out a surprised gasp as I bounced backwards, limbs flailing ungracefully. This is what I got for not paying attention. I never hit the ground. Instead, large arms wrapped around me, catching me with a low laugh.

"That was graceful, aggele mou." His deep voice dripping with humor and sarcasm. "Are you alright?" He asked as he righted me

I took a moment to assess myself to make sure I hadn't sprained or pulled anything in my embarrassing display before responding. Our eyes crashed into each other as I looked up at him to respond. The words froze in my throat as I took in his heated stare.

"What are you doing here?" I asked. I meant for my voice to be strong and casual, but it came out a little breathy in front of the Greek god. Superman pulled the most interesting reactions from me with just casual interactions. He could be asking me to pass him a napkin and it would sound like something dirty and sexual to my ears. What was worse, he knew he did that to me and if he put any effort into it, I would blush fifty shades of pink in front of everyone around. He'd just give me that knowing smirk and act casual. Let's not even talk about when he's trying to rile me up and actually talking dirty to me in the bedroom. The mere thought of Silas and his wicked mouth heated my blood.

His lips tipped up in a knowing smile. "I was just dropping something off for Owen. He had an errand he had to run, mentioned you'd be over and he was hoping to be back before you got here, but it looks like he got held up."

"So, is Sean here then?" I was looking for a little salvation because there was no way I'd be able to resist his advances. I was getting far less action than I was used to, and to be honest, it was a little frustrating. Could women get blue balls?

"Nope." His smile grew as he watched a little panic light my eyes.

"I don't want you getting in trouble. You should probably leave. Sean and Owen are quite firm on the parameters of the punishment." He leaned against the wall, crossing his arms across his chest in response, the picture of ease.

"We need to talk aggele, and I'm not leaving until we have that talk." I gulped hard. Of everyone, for some reason, Silas was the hardest to resist. With North and Owen, I felt like I had to prove something sometimes, so my defiant streak rose to the surface if they were being particularly demanding or surly with their commands. But Silas has this way about him that made me want to bow to his every command. Maybe it was because he didn't make many of them. Or maybe it was just that his demands only came in the bedroom. He knew what he liked and what he wanted and he always told me. Exactly. What. He. Wanted.

I let out an unsteady breath. "Let's move to the sitting room then." I gestured to the open room Owen reserved for formal occasions. It was in plain view of both the front door and the door from the garage. You could hear everything that was said in the sitting room from almost anywhere else on this side of the house. I felt it was safe, like he would be less tempted to do anything in such an open space where anyone could walk in on us.