Author's Note

Hey all! Sorry, not a chapter. 

So why am I wasting your time then, when I should obviously be writing so I can post the next chapter? I'm putting this on hold for a couple of weeks. 

I'm going out of town to see family and visit with my mom who just got out of the hospital. Her issues have honestly taken a lot of my time and energy, mentally, recently. The time home will be recreational, but I won't have an opportunity to write while I'm there and honestly, I'm already in vacation mode, so focusing on anything is like herding cats. I am still working on Midnight Flock. I'm not abandoning it, I promise. I'm only about 5-6 chapters from the end. I can't believe it's almost over. I'm plotting it out currently and chapter 21 is partly written already. It's going to be (at least partly LOL) in North's POV. Yay. So that's something for you guys to look forward to. 

I'm also working on a collaboration with a few other very talented writers which I'm hoping will be completed and release shortly, so I hope you all will read that as well. I have some plans for Team Ito, but as of yet, they haven't become anything solid, just ideas currently.  

Also, I am trying to revamp an original I had self published so it's better and doesn't suck so much and I'd like to get the sequel to that story completed and out early next year. So, you may not see much in the way of FF from me for a while after this. I'm trying to get serious with my writing, it was one reason I started Midnight Flock, because I couldn't get passed the writers block I was having for my original. But, that seems to have been destroyed as those characters are yammering away at me and it's hard to hear the boys over them. 

I love love LOVE all the support you guys have shown in reading this story thus far, voting on the chapters, and commenting. It does motivate me to write more for you. It has definitely boosted my confidence in my own writing skills. You all are invaluable and I love you all so much. 

Don't let that go to your heads, I'm still not going to have a chapter for you until mid to late October. ;)