Run 2

Wasted Night

●ω●

Wearing his aviator sunglasses and plugging his earphones in his ears, he continue walking.

Seeing the familiar place and the familiar scent. He missed Korea. He missed his hometown.

A small smile spread across his lips.

He saw Suho waiting for him like a fangirl with a banner in hand saying: 'Welcome back, Sehunnie'

He wants to puke and pretend that he doesn't know him but he's too late when Suho saw him and wave his hand up "Sehun!" He called

Sehun rolls his eyes as he stopped in front of Suho "What the hell are you doing?" He asked "you're embarrassing me."

Suho just grins "So, how's Japan?" He asked as they start walking outside the airport

"Fine," he answered boredly "how about the Cafe?"

Suho smiles "its great! Our customers tripled this month and I hired new employees."

"That's good."

"Do you want to visit the Cafe today?"

"I'll go there tomorrow, I will rest for today."

"Okay." Suho said

They're now in the parking area. Suho gave him the keys "here's the key." He said as they stopped in front of a Bugatti Veyron

Sehun smirks at his new car "Thanks."

Suho smile as he opened the driver's seat for Sehun "Enjoy the rest of the day, Sehun." He beamed

Sehun enters his car and smile at Suho "Thanks again."

Suho answered him with a smile. He should treasure Sehun thanking him because it only happens once in a blue moon.

Suho nods and motion Sehun to go. Sehun drove off the place and Suho went to his own car with a wide smile in his face.

*

Yoona faced the mirror while wearing her bloody red cardigan pair with a fitted black dress that would fall just above her knees.

She finished her look by wearing a red stiletto. Her smoky eyes are dark and it makes her more sexy.

She exited her walk in closet and gets her bag from the bedside table. She exited her room and she flinched out of surprise when she saw Taeyeon outside waiting for her.

"What the hell?" She hissed "You scared me!"

"Where are you going, Yoona?" Taeyeon asked "it's past midnight, your parents won't let you go at this hour."

"I'll hang out with my friends tonight," she answered "my parents will let me go if you won't tell them."

"But it's not safe for you to go out this late."

"Stop worrying, I'll be fine."

"You'll runaway," Taeyeon mumbles and Yoona gaze away, eyes hidden behind her fringes "again.."

"I'll go now." Yoona said

She was about to walk past by Taeyeon when the latter held her hand to stop her "running away from your problem won't help you progress, Yoona."