Run 10

Side.

●ω●

Taeyeon runs as fast as she can.

Once she reached the office of Mrs. Lim, she immediately went inside without knocking.

Mrs. Lim look at her without any emotions. “What brings you here, Taeyeon?”

She's panting heavily, tears streaming down her face. “I need to talk to you.” she says as she closed the door behind

“Where's your manners, lady?” Mrs. Lim asks in annoyance as Taeyeon walk towards her

Taeyeon slams her both hands in front of Mrs. Lim's table.

“What did you do to my father?” Taeyeon asks, tears still falling

Mrs. Lim avoids eye contact with her which made her more frustrated “Your father should understand that we can't be together anymore.” Mrs. Lim says

“And you need to order your people to beat him up?!” Taeyeon exclaims “he's in the hospital now, he can't even talk.” she continue to sob

“I never order them to beat him up, it's my husband who did that!”

“and you didn't even stop him?!”

“Why would I?” Mrs. Lim asks “my husband doesn't need to know that I have something with your father before!”

Taeyeon lost her strength and let herself sat on the ground, still sobbing heavily “I know you love him.” Taeyeon mumbles and that's the truth, Yoona's mother loves her father so much but since her father is not wealthy as Yoona's father, she left them. “I'm asking you as your daughter..”

“Taeyeon—”

“Don't ever lay yours and Mr. Lim's fingers on my father.” Taeyeon says “he's the only one that I have now.”

“You—”

“I'm talking to you as your daughter, be a mother at least for once.”

“Lower your voice, Taeyeon!” Mrs. Lim says “someone might hear you.”

“I'm working for you not because I want to,” Taeyeon mumbles as she slowly stand “I'm working here because my father wants me to look after you, he wants to know if you're alright Eben you already left him!”

“I didn't—”

“if not because of him and Yoona, I will no longer here from the start.” Taeyeon says before she went out of the room leaving Mrs. Lim crying

*

“Nooooooo!!!!” Yoona screams

She tries to get her last pair of bra that was fallen on the toilet bowl with her hand but it's all wet now and she doesn't have any extra.

“It's okay, Yoona.” she talks to herself “there's a dryer in the washing room, you will have something to wear right now, don't worry.”

She wants to cry upon remembering that the dryer on the washer room is not working anymore. She screams in frustration.

“Hey!!” Sehun calls from outside “why are you screaming in this early morning?!”

Yoona slightly open the door and peek from inside to see a frustrated Sehun who looks like he just got up from bed. He's just wearing his boxers.