Run 6

I Miss You.

●ω●

Yoona is currently walking towards the coffee shop where she'll meet Luhan.

She's wearing Sehun's shirt and sweatpants which is too big for her, the said owner of the clothes are out today, he went to the Black Velvet Cafe early so Yoona sneak out using his clothes without his permission.

She fixes the cap that she's wearing, she also get it from the monster's closet. She lowered her head as she went inside the coffee shop.

She carefully scans the whole cafe with her eyes and finally see Luhan sitting at the further corner of the cafe. She smiles and walk towards him.

Luhan, as if sensing that someone is approaching him turn his head in front, he sees Yoona smiling shyly at him. He smiles back and tap the chair beside him “Sit here.” he says

Yoona looks around the cafe carefully, she lowers her cap again and sits beside Luhan, leaning closer to him “You're alone, right?” she mumbles

Luhan chuckles and nod “Yeah, I am,” he answered “You don't have to hide like you're a criminal or something.”

Yoona glares at him “Shut up,” she hiss making Luhan chuckle “my dad is looking for me, he also displayed my face in every TV stations, so I might freak out if someone will recognize me, okay?”

Luhan raise his both hands as if surrendering “Fine, no need to be mad, you're being illegally cute when you're like that.” he laughs

Yoona glares at him more “Hays, you didn't change, did you?” she asks as she punched Luhan in his arm “You still love to tease me, you jerk.”

“You missed me teasing you, right?” Luhan asks with a smirk

Yoona, even if she admit it or not, she really missed the idiot beside her so she grabs Luhan's collar forcefully before hugging him “Yeah, I missed my best friend.” she pouts “so much though.”

Luhan blushes as he hugs Yoona back, he swear that Yoona can hear his fast heartbeat now “Aigoo, you're being too adorable now, I miss you too.” he says as he ruffles Yoona's hair with his other hand “Do you want to go shopping? I haven't bought any clothes for you since I don't know your sizes.”

Yoona pull out from the hug and smile at Luhan wide “Why don't we just go to your house? Then just tell your secretary to bring some clothes for me?” Yoona suggest “I know you owns a really famous clothing line.” she winks

Luhan laughs as he look at Yoona amused “Sure, fine with me though.” he shrugs and pinch Yoona's nose “but you have to pay for it, you brat.”

Yoona pouts “But I don't have money for now, you know.” she reasons out “but if that monster pays me already, I will definitely pay you!”

Luhan chuckles and ruffles Yoona's hair before standing up “I'm just kidding, I'll give them all to you as a gift.” he says making Yoona smile widely “Let's go to my place now.”

Yoona stands as well as she clings her hand in Luhan's arm. “Let's go to the convenience store first, gonna buy something.”

“Sure.” Luhan smiles before they head out of the cafe

Once they entered Luhan's condo, Yoona immediately unpacks the hair color product the she bought.

“What are you going to do with that?” Luhan asks as he closes the door and went to the kitchen to get some food