Run 3

Running Away.

●ω●

Taeyeon gently put the silver pin on Yoona's hair.

"There," Taeyeon said as she smile at Yoona from their reflection on the huge mirror in front of them "You look so beautiful, right now."

Yoona looked at her "I'm always beautiful, Taeyeon." she kidded "too bad I'm so pathetic."

Taeyeon place a hand on Yoona's shoulder, squeezing it lightly "Hey, you're not pathetic." she  said "I know you're not happy right now but please don't think that you're pathetic."

Yoona sighs and looked at the mirror again. She must admit that she really look so pretty wearing a white long dress they called wedding gown. She never expect she will wear this now.

"No one loves me." she mumbles "Tell me, am I really hard to love?"

"Don't say that," Taeyeon said "I love you, by the way."

Yoona chuckled but it turns out bitter when they heard the church bell rings. Taeyeon's smile slowly fade.

"It's time." She breathed "I'll wait for you inside the church."

Yoona didn't say anything, she just watch Taeyeon exited the room with a heavy heart.

She stares at her reflection once again.

Is this how my life suppose to be?

Do I really deserve this kind of treatment?

Am I not allowed to be happy?

Her eyes slowly traveled through outside the window.

If I run, will I get the freedom that I really want?

There's no harm in trying.

If outside was a hell, well, marrying a guy you doesn't love and having a family that she have will be the same.

Having no second thought. She grabs her phone and her wallet, she was about to jump out the window when she heard a knock from the door.

"Yoona?!" mother "We will wait for you inside, better get there fast or else your dad will get mad."

Get mad my ass. "I'll be there!" she shouts

After a minute, she knows her mom was already gone. She proceed on jumping out the window.

Still wearing her wedding gown, she climbed up the wall of bricks, good thing it's not that high.

Taeyeon saw her from the garden of the church and her eyes widen in surprise but she eventually chuckled and let Yoona get down the wall. "She's really a kid."

She admit that she's worried as fuck about Yoona but she knows Yoona will call her anytime soon, and it's better that she ran away than having this kind of life.

*

Yoona is having real struggles in running wearing a long gown. She's panting for air as she stops beside a huge tree.

She's in a highway where no cars are passing by, well there are some so she just stay under the tree and wait for a miracle to happen.

Sehun is currently driving his Bugatti Veyron with an earphones plug into his ears as he listen to a girl group song.