Run 4

New Start.

●ω●

Yoona turned off the switch of the vacuum. She's done cleaning the carpet in the living room.

She wipes an imaginary sweat in her forehead. "So, that's how a vacuum works." she said "amazing!" she exclaimed

Today is the start of her new life. She looked at her reflection from the huge glass shelf of different beverages and liquors.

She never thought that she'll wear a maid uniform in her entire life, but look at her now. Wearing a cute uniform who looks uncomfortable but it's very comfortable inside.

After placing the vacuum cleaner back to its place, Yoona sat on the black leather couch and looked at the whole place and she noticed that almost all the linings of the house was made of black, white or silver.

It doesn't look creepy or atheistic, in fact, it looks modern and enchanting. She wants to have a house like this too. Their house is very beautiful and elegant but she doesn't want the treatment that she's getting from her own parents.

Upon remembering their house and her parents, she fished out her phone from the pocket of her lacy white apron.

She sees hundreds of missed calls from her parents, from Taeyeon and from her friends.

There are one only message from Taeyeon saying 'I'm worried, call me.'

She sighs, Taeyeon is like a sister to her, she's working for her mother but she always takes care of Yoona like she's actually her younger sister.

She dialed Taeyeon's number and after just one ring, she already answered. "Oh god! Thanks." she heard Taeyeon breathed "Where are you right now, Yoona? I'm worried as hell!"

"Are they mad?" she asked

"You're father is really mad.." Taeyeon mumbles in a sad tone, "He's been cursing you.. you know why.."

Yoona wants to cry. Her father, he will never understand her..

"Yeah," she chuckled, a fake one and Taeyeon knows it "I'm in a safe place so you don't have to worry."

"Aren't you going back home?"

"I don't want to get back to that hell of a place," Yoona said, preventing herself to cry "I'm sorry.. Unnie.."

"Shh.. It's alright, I understand.." Taeyeon coos "Don't worry, I won't tell them that you called me, just please... be safe, they're looking for you right now."

"Yes, I know dad will do everything to take me home, I'll take care."

"Please call me whenever you need something and inform me that you're safe, alright?"

Yoona chuckled, a real one now "You sounded like a mother, I wish I really have a mother or sister like you."

Taeyeon chuckled as well, "Exclude the mother part, I can be your sister though."

"Yeah right," Yoona lightly laughed "I need to do something now, take care there, Unnie."

"You too. Call me."