Run 8

Something New.

●ω●

Yoona went out of her room with messy hair and still yawning. She went straight to the kitchen to cook some breakfast when she heard a loud noise coming from the said place.

She got fully awake and immediately run towards it to check what happened when she saw Sehun wearing his shorts and just an apron with the frying pan lying innocently on the floor with burnt egg on it.

Yoona went near him and Sehun just avert his eyes “what are you doing?”

Sehun lean on the table “I'm trying to cook, I'm hungry.” he answers

“you should've wake me up to cook for you,” Yoona says as she get the pan and put in on the sink “you almost burn your house.”

“you're still sleeping so I tried to cook for myself.” Sehun mumbles

Yoona's heart just skipped a beat, she's not aware that Sehun have a heart. She silently smiles and walk towards Sehun. She stop just few inches away from him, Sehun staring down at her while she wraps her arms around Sehun's waist. Sehun blushes but he didn't complain.

Yoona reach for the lace of the apron Sehun is wearing and slowly removing the knot, they're just both staring at each other, can feel their breath ghosting from each faces.

When she successfully remove the knot, she reach for Sehun's nape to finally remove the apron. Because Sehun is taller than her, he adjusts himself to lower his head which made their noses bump with each other.

Yoona stops midair because of the gesture. “aren't you both going to kiss already?” Sooyoung interrupts them

Which made both of them stay away from each other, Sehun remove the apron and give it to Yoona, Yoona wears it and walk to get the new frying pan awkwardly.

Sehun glares at his noona “what are you still doing here?” he asks

Sooyoung went near him “don't be mad little bro,” she says “it wasn't my intention to interrupt you guys but I'm getting impatient waiting for you to kiss.”

“we're not gonna kiss.”

“yeah, whatever.” Sooyoung says as she walk outside the kitchen “just continue what you're doing, I'm gonna stay inside my room. Just call me when the breakfast is ready.”

Sehun glares at his sister as she exited the kitchen “that freak woman.” he hissed

Yoona chuckles and open the stove to finally cook, Sehun is watching her from behind. No one's speaking.

Yoona lifts up a spoon of her kimchi fried rice and blows the heat away then she turn to Sehun motioning him to come closer, Sehun walks closer “here, have a taste, tell me if I need to add some salt.” Yoona says

Sehun opens his mouth and accept the food, “it's nice, don't add anything.” he says, Yoona nods and they both hear Sehun's stomach ask for more food, Sehun slightly pouts as he massage his tummy “will it take long? I'm hungry as fuck.”

Yoona laughs “this will be quick, you can sit on the table now.”

Sehun do as what he was told and patiently wait for his food to be served. Yoona finally turn the stove off and prepare plates and utensils on the table for Sehun.

Sehun looks like a kid waiting for his food and Yoona wants to laugh at his face. She place the kimchi fried rice that she cook on Sehun's plate and a slice of bacon and egg and a cup of soup.