Run 9

Past.

●ω●

It's been two weeks since Yoona starts working for Sehun.

Time past and she's getting used to how Sehun changes his attitude from being kindhearted which happens in some rare situation and most of the time being a cold hearted monster.

But she noticed that Sehun is acting strange since that day at the cafe when she almost harassed by some ugly goons.

Yoona heave a deep breath as she tries to erase all the thoughts that she have on mind. She's sitting in her bed and reach for her phone at the bedside table, she dials Taeyeon's number, after about two rings, Taeyeon answer it.

“Hey Yoona, I'm sorry I wasn't able to answer it right away, I just excused myself from the meeting.” Taeyeon says on the other line “how are you? Is there any problems?”

Yoona shakes her head as if Taeyeon would see her “No, there's no problem, I missed you, just that.”

Taeyeon chuckles “I missed you too.” she answers “and I have a news for you.”

“is that a good one or bad?”

“I have both. Which one do you want to know first?”

“the good one.”

“of course,” Taeyeon says as she expect that will be her answer “your dad temporarily stop the investigation on finding you.”

“that's good to hear,” Yoona says “and how about the other one?”

“they don't want to cancel the engagement, once they found you, they'll make sure that you won't be able to runaway again.” Taeyeon answers with a sad tone

Yoona chuckles bitterly “they want to imprison me now.” she mutters “damn, I feel like a criminal, am I really their daughter?”

“Hey, don't think about it for now.” Taeyeon calmly says “I hope the person you're with right now help you.”

“I don't have anyone with me.” Yoona answers and a single tear fell, that's the truth, she doesn't have anyone to be with. “I'm alone in this life. I was really born lonely.”

“Hey don't say that, you know I'm always here for you.” Taeyeon coos “like a sister.”

Yoona wipes the tears that starts to fall down “I'm glad you're there.” Yoona mumbles “I'm hanging up now, unnie. Please be safe.”

“please be okay, don't over think things, everything will be okay soon.”

“I will. Thank you.”

“sleep and rest.” Taeyeon says “good night, Yoona.”

“good night.” she answers before she hang up

She lies on her bed and close her eyes as she tries to stop the tears from falling “damn, you're so stupid Yoona.”

Since that day when she ran away from her wedding, this is the first time that she let herself think of all those hardships that she had. She thought she was okay, she's strong, she will be happy and will probably move on.

Runaway - 세윤On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara