Prologue

(NOTE: this is gonna be a slight crossover from my story Minecraft Heroes! So a few characters like Aya and Haime will be in here)

Entity 303, a hacker, a killer. Players fear him from day and night,  wanting to live and not respawn. All players--even heroes--don't dare to confront him. They either ender-port or run away. All but ONE hero. Her name was [Name]. She feared no killer nor hacker. She understands the virtues of being a hero, which is not to fear your enemy, and never flee unless absolutely necessary.  

But, [Name] wasn't the only hero who wasn't afraid of this hacker. Aya and Haime, two other female heroes, weren't.

[Name], Aya and Haime have been friends for a while now, 3 years to be exact. They got along great.

They met in the hero academy(Anyone who knows where i got this, You'll instantly receive a message from me), and that was those 3 years ago.  

Aya looked much more different. 3 years ago, she had red hair and blue eyes, she always wore a black crop top and leggings, as well as white converse. That all changed when she went through something called, "The Portal Of Change"(Who knows where i got this one??? Win it and you'll get a message! :3)

"[Name]!!" [Name] quickly broke from her train of thoughts. She turned her head to the two female heroes, her [hair color] swaying as she did so. "Oh hey Aya, Haime" [Name] greeted with a smile. Aya was a 18 year old girl. She was 5'2, had long light brown hair that was draped over her shoulder. She had red-brown eyes, light tan skin and wore a black strapless dress that ended below her knees, black long sleeves on her arms with straps around her shoulders and had white leggings as well as black knee high converse. Her style was completed with a black cloth around the bottom half of her face, making her look mysterious. 

Haime was a 16 year old girl, she had light gray eyes and had slightly light brown hair that draped over her shoulders as well. She wore a plain white t-shirt with long gray sleeves, light blue gray ripped jeans and black sneakers. Around her waist was a red polo tied around. Making her look very boyish.

"Wanna go with us?" Haime asked [Name]. "Where to?" [Name] asked."We're gonna hunt for that hacker. Wanna tag along?" Aya asked,  holding her hand to [Name]. [Name] thought for a bit, before nodding and smiling. "Sure." She said as she took Aya's hand and walked with the other two heroes, hoping to find who this, Hacker truly is.. And what his potentials may be, and.. if he even is a killer, or just simply misunderstood, like many other entities out there, whom are considered frightening.. 

(Not done yet readers |)
                                               v

[Name], Aya and Haime went on their journey into a deep, dense forest biome, their enchanted diamond swords out and drawn. Aya looked around a bit, making sure no mobs were around to jumpscare them. "Think any mobs spawn here?" Haime asked, looking at the other two heroes. "It's a possibility, since this forest is so dense..." [Name] said, looking at the gray eyed girl. "She's right" Aya spoke up. "Which is why we have to move quickly." She looked at the two. [Name] and Haime nodded in understanding, before they picked up their pace, venturing deeper into this dark dense forest. 

Night soon came.. Aya and [Name] built a small oak plank home. Inside had 3 bed, each different color. [Name]'s was cyan(you can change the color if you want), Aya's white and Haime's was green. They sat on their beds discussing of a plan.. when suddenly, a large explosion sounded near the home.. and red eyes could be seen from the distance.....