Chapter 1

Previously on The Entity's Girl
Night soon came.. Aya and [Name] built a small oak plank home. Inside had 3 bed, each different color. [Name]'s was cyan(you can change the color if you want), Aya's white and Haime's was green. They sat on their beds discussing of a plan.. when suddenly, a large explosion sounded near the home.. and red eyes could be seen from the distance.....

And now...
"Was.. That a creeper?" Haime asked, looking at them. "That's was not a creeper." [Name] looked at Haime. "She's right. Besides, which creeper would suddenly blow up--yet alone have red eyes?" Aya said, looking at them. "Do you think we should check it out?" Haime looked at the two of them. "Maybe we should." [Name] said, looking at Aya.

Aya thought for a bit, before nodding and drawing out her sword. "Let's look."

The oak door creeked open as the gray eyes girl walked out, scanning the area with her eyes as her sword was out. The [hair color] girl doing the same. "Where do you think the explosion was?" She looked over at [Name] and Aya. "Who knows. It could've been anywhere." Aya responded, scanning the area with her eyes.

[Name] walked around a bit, looking for any items of debris. She then stumbled across a large crater. "Aya, Haime! I found something!" She heard footsteps as the two other heroes ran to her.

"Now this was much more larger than a creepers self-destruction" Haime commented, looking at them. [Name] and Aya nodded in agreement. Then..

"Seems like I've found brave heroes~" a deep yet somehow attractive voice echoed around the trees, causing the heroes to go into a stance. "Show yourself!" [Name] demanded. "Are you the hacker? The killer?" She added.

Then...

"[Name] behind you!!" [Name] quickly turned, and saw him.

He was 6'1, had pure black skin and red Ruby eyes. He had black, messy hair and a small pony tail and wore a pure white hoodie and jeans.

Before [Name] could even react, he suddenly grabbed her and teleported to a tree, pinning her there. A smirk crawled on this mysterious entity's face, as it revealed his glowing golden teeth.

He chuckled darkly, seeing her angry face. "Yes, I'm the hacker, more preferably known as Entity 303" he said, still pinning her. [Name] clenched her fists. "Well 303, let me go and we won't kill you." She said, glaring at him. Instead of responding normally, he laughed. "Oh? Kill me?" He smirked at her. "Just try, hero."

[Name] didn't reply, but instead smirked back a bit and equipped an ender-pearl, before tossing it to the side and ender-porting. As soon as she wasn't pinned, she took her sword and swung it at him quickly.

She missed..

She heard a sword swinging towards her from behind, and quickly ducked down, seeing it pass where her head USED to be. Taking action, she squatted and used her left leg knocking him down.

She missed again. And [Name] was getting pissed. She heard footsteps, and knew Aya and Haime were coming to help her.

Quickly jumping up, she turned to her left, only to get punched down.

The [hair color] girl grunted in pain, stumbling back and holding her jaw, glaring at the man, who simply smirked. He then heard horses, and voices (unintentionally rhymed ._.).

Clicking his tongue, he looked over and saw the three heroes, pointing their swords at him. He chuckled darkly, before teleporting behind them and wrapping his arms around them tightly. "Say goodbye to your other heroes~" before they could even retort or ender-port(another unintentional rhyme!!!), he teleported away, with them with only one trace..

A white horse stopped as a brownish skinned man hopped off. His blue eyes looking around, before he noticed a black flower.
He frowned and picked it up, holding it close to his chest. "Steve, what did you find?" A slightly brown skinned man asked him, his aqua eyes looking at him as he sat on his brown horse. Steve turned, and showed him the flower. "He took them, we have to find them ASAP Chris." Steve said, looking at him. Chris nodded, before making the horse gallo and try to find any trail leading to them.

"Hang on girls.. We'll find you.. All of you.."

Can you guess where I got Chris? :D if you can, your officially my BFF! Anyways, see you in the next chapter! Babush!