Chapter 8

Previously On The Entity's Girl

The two entities went in, and talked, before the hacker was shocked. "Why is she here?" He turned to Herobrine, angrily. "She is your match, you both are misunderstood, both good in fighting, fooling and everything." Herobrine spoke casually, not really giving a shit. 303 huffed, and sighed, before glancing at her 'sleeping figure'. "So what? I'm supposed to love her?" He asked as they both walked to the door. "Yes also do--" The door closed, and [Name] couldn't hear what they were saying. She was only very shocked at this. She sat, and realized she was right. She was right about the hacker all along. He wasn't a killer, he was misunderstood. She sighed, before looking at the ceiling. "My life is so messed up.."  

And Now...

---------

The hacker went back into the room after a few hours, to see the [hair color] haired girl asleep. He sighed, and walked over to the bed and sat on the edge, letting his hood drop, revealing his messy hair. "Why you, out of all people?" he grumbled under his breath. He had no idea why Hero chose her.Maybe she is like me.. Only different..' he thought in his head, turning to look at her.

He couldn't help but to stare at her beauty, in which he now noticed. Her [skin color] skin, her slightly perked lips, and how her hair stayed soft and manageable. He sighed once again, and remembered what Hero said."What exactly does girls like?"He muttered to himself, before opening the chatbox and typed in to Herina.

----
CHATBOX
303: Herina, I need advice.
Herina: About what, 303?
303: What do girls like?

----

He could only imagine her smirking right now, which made him regret asking her.
---
CHATBOX

Herina: girl ehhh?~
303: Shut up! Just help me -_-
Herina: If its a girly girl, flowers, pink shit, cake, etc
303: And if it's a hero?

Herina: ..........
Herina: A HERO?! YOU LIKE A GOOD PERSON?!
303: NO I DON'T
303: JUST HELP ME OUT  

Herina: Swords, nice stuff, their own room, shields and potions. Or if you want, you can combine the two.

303: Thanks
----

The hacker sighed, and glanced once again at the hero, before teleporting and getting everything ready.

-------------------------------
Heeeyyy sorry if it's short, kinda ran out of ideas hehe *sweat drop* anyways!yeah

Before i forget! I'm making yet another crossover story--well two, actually--! It's of Yandere Simulator and Minecraft{cause why not?} and Transformers Prime and Minecraft! For those interested, just PM me since well, i need an RP to get the prologue started and shiz. So yeah! And also, prepare to see 303's sweet side in the next chapter! Babush!

(Pssst, whoever knows which story Herina is from, imma give a shoutout to ya and also a sneak peak of the next plots :) )