Chapter 11

Previously on The Entity's Girl
-----
As soon as he left, [Name] covered her mouth as she opened her eyes, a dark blush covering her cheeks. She felt her heart beating fast, and didn't understand.

'I'm not falling for him.. Am I..?'
-----
And Now..
---
The hero sighed, and uncovered her mouth, a dark blush still on her cheeks. 'I don't understand this.. Why am is my heart like this..?' She thought in her head, before closing her eyes and deciding to try and fall asleep, in which she did.

-----303's Position-----
303 sighed as he looked at the night sky. "I can't believe I've already fallen for her.." He muttered, looking in front of him as he breathed out, walking down the pathway. Normally, he'd teleport. But he wanted to get his mind off of things, and replace them in how he'd win her heart. He sighed as he stopped as he came upon a lake, and watched his reflection. "This.. Is stupid. How would she even like a Hacker like me..?" He muttered sadly, before looking up in the sky, watching the stars. "It won't be long until those 2 heroes find her.." He muttered, clenching his fists. "I want to protect her from harm.. And not let anything, or anyone, hurt [Name].." He said, protection laced in his rough, deep voice as he clenched his fists tightly, before sighing, and going back, this time, teleporting.

---------
Heyyyy super sorry its short and that it was this late.

Also, if anyone is interested, I will be making a Persona 5 and Minecraft crossover, as well as a Persona 5 and TFP storiss. So, if anyone is interested, pm me, since I usually roleplay stuff first, before I begin making the story. Anyways! See ya in the next chapter!

Babush!