Chapter 5+Q&A

Previously on The Entity's Girl

She quickly grabbed Haime's shoulders and stared at her. "Haime, of course i'm sure. You know Griefer won't ever stop looking for us--more specifically, You." [Name] said sternly, making Haime blush a bit as she remembered. "Right.. sorry that just slipped out of my mouth!" The grey eyed girl quickly apologized, looking down. [Name] Smiled and patted her head a bit. "It's fine Haime." She told the young hero, still patting her head a bit. Haime looked and smiled, nodding. "Now, let's find a way to create a few Fireworks for distress."

And Now...

Aya quickly crafted a crafting table, before taking out 3 ink sacks. "Black is for distress right?" Haime asked, sitting across from Aya, crafting a firework before crafting the foreword star. "Yes." Aya replied, giving her the ink sacks.

Not long after, [Name] walked in from staying at the pillar. "Its already 11000, they should notice the firework." She spoke, sitting next to Haime and helping her craft. "Hopefully they will.. But it depends how far they are." Aya spoke, getting up and placing down a nether rack block, which she got during her fight in the nether, and took out her flint and steel. She struck the flint against the steel at the block, creating a spark before the block went on fire. She sighed,feeling the calming heat of the fire burning. "This will keep us warm." She said, before sitting back down. [Name] nodded as she was busy making another firework star. She mixed it with the black ink, before smiling as she completely made the distress firework star. 

The [Hair color] girl looked at the brown haired girl next to her. "You done with the firework?" She asked. Haime nodded with a smile, before handing it to [Name]. "You know how to make the firework more than me." She said, which made [Name] smile. She grabbed the firework and started crafting the distress firework. "You know, when we get back, i'm teaching you how to make it." She said, as she was now done making it. Haime smiled, "I'd like that." 

The three heroes walked out to the side, before placing the firework down, and lit it. They watched as it shot up in the air, before exploding, creating a large black creeper symbol, meaning a distressed hero is in that area.

As they waited for someone to come, they didn't realize the familiar red eyed hacker, watching them with rage in his eyes...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did you guys like that chapter? Anyways, on to the Q&A. These questions are by Gayle_Tekashi.

1. What BTS do you like the most?
-I like We Are Bulletproof, I Need U, Run, Fire, Danger, Boy In Luv and Dope.

2. Can you do a face reveal?

-IDK. Depends if the other readers wanna see my ugly face ._.

3. How tall are you?
-I'm exactly 4'11. ._. so short

Anyways, thats all the queations. See ya in the next chapter, babush.