Chapter 6

Previously on The Entity's Girl

The [Hair color] girl looked at the brown haired girl next to her. "You done with the firework?" She asked. Haime nodded with a smile, before handing it to [Name]. "You know how to make the firework more than me." She said, which made [Name] smile. She grabbed the firework and started crafting the distress firework. "You know, when we get back, i'm teaching you how to make it." She said, as she was now done making it. Haime smiled, "I'd like that."

The three heroes walked out to the side, before placing the firework down, and lit it. They watched as it shot up in the air, before exploding, creating a large black creeper symbol, meaning a distressed hero is in that area.

As they waited for someone to come, they didn't realize the familiar red eyed hacker, watching them with rage in his eyes...

And Now...

[Name] sensed something strange, and turned around to look. Her eye's widened as she was suddenly face-to-face with a familiar red hacker. "Crud!" She shouted, drawing out her sword as Aya and Haime quickly turned, and did the same. "So, your waiting for other heroes to rescue you. Pathetic." He said lowly, he voice laced with rage. The red eyed girl pointed her sword at his neck. "Yeah, what's it with you?" She asked, rolling her eyes. Before she could react, the hacker suddenly gripped her wrist tightly, grabbing her sword and tossing it aside. "Now try to fight without a weapon.."

Aya got her wrist out of his grasp, and took a step back. "Why do you not want us to leave?" Haime asked, placing her diamond sword away, not wanting to cause any conflict or worse, sudden death. "Because.. I.." The hacker paused, before grunting in anger and disappearing. "That was odd." The [hair color] girl spoke, looking at her teammates.

As time passed, no heroes came. But one of the three heroes were curious in why he didn't tell. The [hair colored] haired girl turned to a corner, and came upon a dark oak door. She walked to it, and with hesitance, she grabbed the handle and turned. The door produced a small squeak as it opened, but it wasn't loud enough to alert anything. [Name] poked her head in, her [hair color] hair draping over her shoulders(if you have short hair, then;
[Name] poked her head in, her [hair color] swinging a bit), she walked in, and looked at the room in awe, before she could make out any detail, her wrist was suddenly snagged. Before she could yell out, a hand covered her mouth as soon as she was dragged in. "Shhhh.." She heard a mans whisper. She saw a small white glow emit from behind her, and her eyes widened in realization. "Your perfect for him.. [Full name].." Before she could even try and fight, she suddenly received a hard blow to her neck. Her vision blurred, before she blacked out. She had no idea what would happen to her next...

To be continued...

-----
Hey guys! So sorry for the long wait, I had practice for Speech Choir and Toast Masters(which is a hosting club) and yeah, busy busy busy.

Fun fact: wrote this while I was on the plane lol. I'm actually headed to Singapore, but right now I'm in Boracay, Philippines (well when I finished writing). So yeah, anyways see you in the next chapter!

Babush!