Chapter 2

Previously on The Entity's Girl
A white horse stopped as a brownish skinned man hopped off. His blue eyes looking around, before he noticed a black flower.
He frowned and picked it up, holding it close to his chest. "Steve, what did you find?" A slightly brown skinned man asked him, his aqua eyes looking at him as he sat on his brown horse. Steve turned, and showed him the flower. "He took them, we have to find them ASAP,bChris." Steve said, looking at him. Chris nodded, before making the horse gallop and try to find any trail leading to them.

"Hang on girls.. We'll find you.. All of you.."

And now...

The three heroes grunted as they fell. Entity 303 teleported them in a abandoned mansion. Aya quickly got up and glared at him. "You little!" She drew out her sword and ran towards him. "Aya don't!" [Name] shouted, quickly standing up, trying to stop Aya before it was too late. 

Aya ignored [Name] and ran at 303, swinging her sword at him. Entity 303 swiftly side-stepped, dodging her sword. The red eyed girl growled before quickly turning and taking out another sword. "Aya stop this! He'll just kill you instantly!" Haime shouted, drawing out her sword. "He's already gonna kill us Haime! Best we kill him first!" Aya glared at Haime before glaring back at 303. "But how do you know he'll even kill us?" [Name] asked, looking at the other 2 heroes. 

"It's obvious since he's a killer." Aya growled, before running at him and slashing at him once again, only to miss. "But st-" "Just shut up [Name]!!" Aya snapped, glaring at her. [Name] was shocked that she suddenly snapped at her, but neverless, she stayed quiet.

Aya quickly returned her attention to the hacker, her eyes glaring deadly as she gripped her sword even tighter. "You've been terrorizing players for too long! Now you'll die!" She quickly charged at the hacker, swinging her sword quickly, more quicker than earlier.

But, it didn't hit. Her red-brown eyes widen in shock, as the hacker stopped the sword, his hand gripping the blood as drops of blood dripped. He smirked darkly, looking at the experienced hero. "You talk too much.."

Before Aya could even react, a hard blow was inflicted on her, causing her to let go of the sword and fall back. She gripped her stomach as she stood up, using a wall for support. Her stomach was in large pain, as he punched her very hard.

[Name] couldn't bare watching her friend get hurt,so,despite Haime's pleads not to go, she ran to Aya's aid and took out her diamond sword. "Don't hurt her anymore!" The [Hair color] girl demanded, pointing her sword at the hacker, her eyes glistening with fear and determination.

The black skinned hacker just laughed, smirking at the hero. "Give me a reason why I should." He smirked, giving himself a diamond sword. "Because.. If you will leave her alone.. You'll prove your not a killer." [Name] said softly, knowing this hacker was most likely misunderstood.

The hacker thought for a moment, before rolling his eyes and placing the sword away. He walked past [Name] to go into the other room. But, before he fully walked past her. He whispered something in her ear, which caused her to look at him, before he walked away. She looked at her hands, and clenched them. As his words rung in her head. "Your lucky were alike.. [Name]..."

To be continued....

Yolo! So as you can tell I'm feeling better than yesterday so update! :3. Fun fact: I wrote this chapter during English class. So yah lol my phone didn't get confiscated. Anyways, big reveal for both Aya's and your pasts for this story! :D be prepared!!!

P.S: please forgive me for my very shitty grammar ._.