Chapter 3

Phoenix's P.O.V

I was shocked i couldn't move " what do u mean i'm in remedial goodness 101 " I asked in disbelief. " look i know my dad stole back then but it was for good causes " i continued as Doug gave me a confused look " I don't Phoenix but your in that class " Doug said as i scoffed " for no reason i bet i know i did this " I said as Doug gave me his attention " who " he asked as i frowned " Audrey she always takes my dad's intentions the wrong way so now she thinks i'm a thief and a freak just because my dad stole in the past doesn't mean he's a villain he did it to feed the poor" I ranted as Doug nodded i just looked away. " I'll do the stupid class " i said angrily while heading to Evie and Mal's Dorm. when i got there i put on a smile and walked in their room " hey guys " i said as they looked at me and smiled " hey Phoenix " Evie said as i smiled " we were just about to head to the guys dorm you wanna come " Mal asked as i smirked " to discuss the plan to steal the wand " I said looking at my nails and leaning against the wall smiling to myself

the two girls looked at me with a shocked look " how did you know that " Mal ask as i smiled " a girl has her ways " I said as they began to calm down a bit " you have to let me help you my dad was a skilled thief and i can totally help u " I said as they walked towards me " why would you help us aren't you a Pretty Pink Princess " Mal asked as i scoffed " my parents are Robin hood and Maid Marian so they are not a king or queen and that doesn't make me a princess. The reason i want to help you is because i want to get revenge on that Audrey bitch " I said as Mal smirked " alright you can help us " she said as i smiled " thank you and trust me you won't regret it " I said as all three of us began to head to the guys dorm.

When we got there Carlos was playing a video game and Jay an assortment of items on his bed that i'm guessing he stole ' oh computer don't mind if i do ' i said taking the computer he stole plus it looked like he stole two anyway. I stashed one of the computers in my bag and sat in the chair " what's all this " Mal asked looking through the items " it's called stealing " he said as just sat there reading a book that i packed before i left my house this afternoon " okay...What's the point " Mal asked chewing her gum still looking at the items " the point is Mal it's like buying what ever i want except it's free " Jay said as Mal gave a bored look " okay you can do that or you can pick all of this up when we take over the world " Mal said as Evie looked at her " you sound just like your mom " Evie said as Mal put her hand on her chest " thank you " she said as jay picked up an item and put it aside " you do it your way and i'll do it mine " Jay said as Mal sat at the table by me.

Carlos turned around and motioned Jay to the video game then fear struck his eyes when he saw me " w-what is she d-doing h-here " he said pointing at me fear laced in his voice as i back away. Mal looked at me and grinned " she's gonna help us and she's not a dog, these ears are fox ears because she's the daughter of Robin hood " Mal said as Carlos calmed down a bit " sorry i guess misjudge you by your ears " he said as i smile as he walked toward the table.

Carlos's P.O.V

This girl looked cute and her Fox ears is what made her even cuter " it's okay " she said blushing a bit as i moved a strand of red hair out her eyes. " um..guys we don't have all night to steal that wand " Mal said and that ended me and Phoenix's staring contest. " Evie mirror me " Mal demanded as Phoenix moved her hair out of her eyes " oh snap i forgot to tell my father and mother that i would be running late um.. i'm gonna be out in the hall " Phoenix said as she rushed out of the room closing the door on what i'm assuming was her tail. " ow " she said opening and closing the door to talk to her father. We then found out where the wand was and we made our way out of the dorm " Come on Phoenix " I said grabbing her hand as she blushed and quickly pulled her hand out of my grip as we made our way to the museum.

When we got to the wand Jay stared at it and was gonna grab it " Jay don't " Mal said while Phoenix was looking for a way to turn the barrier around the wand off but it was unsuccessful and that's when Jay tripped the alarm off " great fantastic " Phoenix said grabbing my hand and pulling me out of the room while i blushed and pulled my hand out of her grasp and went to disable the alarm. After i was done Phoenix came back with a panicked look " Carlos " she said as i smiled " your welcome " i said as we ran out of the building " great if my parents find out i attempted to steal the wand i'll be in so much trouble " Phoenix said looking at me " they won't find out if no one tells them " I said as she smiled and we began to catch up with the others " great job Jay now we got to go to school tomorrow " Mal said as i laughed.

When we got back to the school Phoenix looked at me and smiled " i have to get going or my parents will be worried " she said as i nodded flashing a smile " see you at school tomorrow " i said as she nodded " yeah see ya " she said as she ran off towards her home as i made my way to my dorm ' she's nice and cute ' i thought smiling to my self.