Chapter 8

Phoenix's P.O.V

I woke up to the sun shining through my window and birds chirping. I smiled as i rolled out of bed and headed to my closet. I picked out a pair of jeans and a green t-shirt with ankle boots I brushed my hair out and added a few curls in it. I grabbed a hair clip and clipped two parts of my hair back. After i was done getting ready i walked out of my room and greeted my parents. "Good morning mother, and father " i said as they smiled at me " Good morning darling " Mother said as i grabbed my bow and arrow to put in my bag. 

Father looked up and smiled at me " you look beautiful just like your mother " Father said as i smiled at him. " thank u father " I said while taking his apple out of his hand " and thank you for this " I said waving the apple in front of him as he smirked and took it out of my hands.  " I don't think so Missy " he said as i frowned " Dad you took my breakfast " I said as he laughed " it isn't yours if i had it first " he said while i smiled a little and grabbed a banana. " oh and by the way Lucille is coming to visit " Father said while i stopped at the doorway. " Lucille, Little John's daughter " I asked as My dad nodded as i frowned.  " What's wrong  " my father asked wile i looked up " well before i started going to auradon. we got into a fight and said some pretty mean things to each other and i never apologized " I said my frown still on my face as my mother placed a hand on my shoulder " well she'll be here when you get home maybe you can apologize then " Mother said as i nodded. 

Mother and father hugged me making me smile "  now you better get going before you're late for school " Father said as i nodded and headed out of the door. I bet your wondering who the heck Lucille is right? Well she is my Dad's best friend, little John's, Daughter. Since Little John is my father's best friend that makes Lucille my best friend well used to be best friend anyway. Not cause my dad and her dad are best friends but for the fact that she was the only one that really understood  me you know besides my parents. I haven't seen Lucille in forever ever since i started going to auradon. Like i said before i started going to Auradon me and her got into a fight. I never apologized to her. 

( Flashback ) 

no one's P.O.V 

an eight year old Phoenix Glared at her once best friend from across the room. " Lucille i'm going to auradon prep whether you like or not " Phoenix yelled as Lucille turned around with the same amount anger in her eyes." Fine become like prince John " Lucille said coldly as Phoenix did something neither of her parents would result to doing, she slapped Lucille anger still boiling within her. " i can't believe you would think i would ever become like that i thought you were my best friend " Phoenix shouted as Lucille held her cheek glaring at her ex best friend. " I thought you were my best friend to but i guess not  cause if you were then you  wouldn't betray me and go to auradon prep " Lucille said as Phoenix stood there shocked " A best friend would understand that i want to go auradon prep. if you can't see how much this means to me and understand me wanting to go then we must not be best friends " Phoenix said bitterly as Lucille's face was pretty red from anger " Fine why would i want to be friends with a selfish idiot like you have fun at the  prissy princess school " Lucille shout as Phoenix through an arrow at her bed room wall. " I'm not the selfish one  here Lucille stop saying that i'm selfish for wanting to go to Auradon prep  " she shouted and about that moment Little John and her parents came in the room. 

Lucille just looked at her father then back at Phoenix. " what's going on in here " Robin asked as Phoenix glared at Lucille. " Nothing just someone being selfish " Lucille said and that moment Phoenix snapped " I'm not acting or being selfish Lucille you are really getting on my nerves saying that so let me clear up the real one that's being selfish. You are being and acting selfish cause you don't want me to go on Auradon prep but guess what it's my life i can do what i want the only people that get a saying is me and my parents not you. Quite trying to live my life for me will ya. Some best friend you are i thought you would be happy but instead your being selfish and if your gonna be like that then maybe we shouldn't be friends at all and maybe you should go cause i don't want to see your face anymore  any way " Phoenix said turning her back as Lucille huffed and stomped out of the room with her father behind her while Robin hood and Maid Marian comforted their daughter who was pretty torn up over the whole thing 

( Flash back ends ) 

Phoenix's P.O.V 

I haven't thought about that fight for 8 years and now that i know Lucille is coming to visit it's flooding back to me. I know what your probably thinking i shouldn't have said what i said but to be fair she shouldn't have said what she said to me. Anyway no matter how this fight's gonna bother me i will not let it ruin my day and Lucille's visit,so while she's visiting I will not bring it up. I just  hope she doesn't remember it.