Chapter 6

Phoenix's P.O.V

I walked in Mal and Evie's dorm and saw Jane laying on one of the beds disappointed about something. " mom said if a boy can't see the beauty with in then he isn't worth it can you believe it what kind of world does she live in " Jane said as Mal looked at her " auradon " Mal said blandly turning her attention to me " hey phoenix " she said smiling as i smiled a bit " i'm never gonna get a boyfriend " Jane said as i sat on the bed she was laying on. " Boyfriends are overrated " Mal said looking up from what she was doing " And how do you know Mal you never had one " Evie said who was busy sewing something " you know how to sew " i asked as Evie nodded smiling a bit " cause i don't need one E, they're a complete wast of time " Mal said as i looked at her. ' oh no i forgot to do Chad's homework " Evie said as she sped to his backpack. " Wait a minute why are you doing his homework just to win his affection. Evie honey if he can't see you anything besides your brain and if you have to do stuff like this and play dumb then he's not the one for you " I said as she was doing his home work.

Mal looked at me and smiled " how do you know this " Mal asked as crisscrossed my legs on the bed. " because my parents always told me to find a boy that love me for me and if i have to do anything to win a boy's affection or change myself for him then he's not the on for me " I said smiling as Jane smiled at me " so you parents don't expect to much from you " Mal asked as i shook my head " no i push myself to try my hardest if anything i expect to much from me " I said thinking of being as good as my father in archery. " That must be nice " Mal said quietly my my ears picked it up.

Mal's P.O.V

Phoenix is so lucky to have parents that don't expect to much from her but then again her parents aren't villains. I smiled to myself as someone come in " hey guys i'm Lonnie, My mom's Mulan no?" Lonnie said smiling a bit as Phoenix smiled back at her. " hey Lonnie " Phoenix said as Lonnie smiled " hey Phoenix what's up " Lonnie said as Phoenix made a gesture with her hands " nun much just hanging out with these girls " Phoenix said getting up and leaning again the wall. " Anyway I love what you done to Jane's hair. and i know you hate us and well you're evil. But do you think you can do mine " Lonnie said as i looked at her questionably " why would i do that for you " I asked as Phoenix smiled a bit.

Lonnie held up a back full of what i'm guessing money. " i'll pay you 50 dollars " She said as Evie shot up. " Good answer " Evie said while Phoenix looked at her like she was crazy " i need to buy new material. " she said then she took a look at Lonnie's hair. " Let see i'm thinking we lose the bangs, maybe some layers,and some highlights. " Evie said as Lonnie stopped her " yeah yeah i want it cool like Mal's " Lonnie said while Phoenix fixed her ponytail in the mirror. " Really the split ends to " Evie said as i looked at her and Phoenix laughed a bit " Okay...Beware Forswear replace the old with cool hair " I recited from the book and transformed her hair.

She looked in the mirror in disbelief as Phoenix and Jane sat on the bed watching the whole thing. " I know..I know it looks like a mop on your head " Evie said and Phoenix laughed to herself again. " no I love it " Lonnie said then she ripped her dressed and that hocked everybody. Jane stood up and did the same but instantly regretted it. " why did i do Mom's gonna kill me " Jane said as me and Evie laughed a bit as Phoenix tried to hold in her Laughter " well technically she won't because like Evie i know how to sew i just prefer to shoot my bow and arrow though " Phoenix said as Jane smiled and hugged Phoenix.

Phoenix's P.O.V

After Jane pulled out of the hug I went to tell my parents that Jane is coming over for a bit of course they didn't mind. " alright let's go fix that rip so your mother don't kill you " I said as i lead her out of the room and lead her to my home. " Hey mother and father sorry i'm late i was hanging out with Mal, Evie, and Jane " i said as Jane hid her face in shyness. " it's okay darling at least you told us you were gonna be late " my mother said as i laughed a little " well i didn't want you two to worry about where i am and i get in trouble " I said as my father took what i said into consideration " yeah that's sounds about right " he said pulling me into a hug " your still on for the game of one on one " he said as i nodded " uh yeah i practiced a little bit after school " I said kissing my dad on the cheek then lead Jane to my room.

I took a needle and thread then sewed up her dress. " your father seems nice " she said as i laughed " yeah i like being home than being at school cause home is the only place i'm not called a freak " I said hanging my head and focusing on sewing the rip. " Thank you Phoenix " Jane said as i smiled " your welcome " I said finishing up the last stitch " your not as bad as Audrey makes you sound " She said as i frowned " yeah she always does that i'm used to it " I said as i got up and Jane followed. " well you should head back to the school your mother is probably waiting on you " I said as Jane nodded leaving my house.

I grabbed my bow and a few arrows then met my dad out side " let's go father game on " i said as he laughed and hugged me " you sure you want to get you butt kicked ' he said as i laughed " don't get over confident " i said laughing letting go of an arrow and hitting the center of the target perfectly.