Chapter 18

Phoenix's P.O.V

I growled to myself under my breath as I walked in the house catching my parents attention. I looked at them with a exhausted expression " what's wrong Phoenix " father asked as he headed towards me " father why do people have to judge me for who i am " i said running in his arms and for the first time in a while i actually began to cry something that i rarely did. Mother came up to us and placed a hand on my shoulder as tears rolled down my cheeks " I don't know Phoenix some people are just cruel " he said as i wiped tears from my eyes " I'm really considering going back to being home schooled " I said as my parents looked at each other " Okay when do you want to start " Mother said as i looked at her with a smile " After coronation " i answered simply as she nodded " giving it one more chance before you make the final decision" Father asked as i nodded and hugged him " yeah i want to see if it actually wins me over and if it's no different then i'm going back to being home schooled  " I said hugging my father then walked straight to my room. 

I knew i couldn't go through with stealing the wand. I didn't know why i was even planning it i needed to back out. I laid in bed with tears streaming down my face " i hate being Judge for who my father used to be " I mumbled suddenly there was a soft knock at my door. i quickly got up and wiped my tears from my eyes. When i opened the door there stood Lucille " Lucille " i said in complete shock as she waved " hey phoenix what's wrong you've been crying. who did this to you cause i will make them pay " She said as i laughed to myself. Yeah i think it was safe to say that me and Lucille didn't really act like our fathers half the time. 

I sat on my bed and smiled to myself " nothing just something that happened today but i'll be okay after the coronation cause afterward i plan on going back to being home schooled  " i said as she looked at me confused " you are?" she asked as i nodded " Phoenix i was gonna ask if i could go after the coronation " she said as i looked up at her with a confused look " well i'm thinking about it anyway " she said as i grabbed her hand " you totally should i could introduce to my friends and my boyfriend " I said and as soon as i said that she looked at me with a smirk " you have a boyfriend who is he " she said cheerfully as i looked down " Carlos de vil " i said as she got up and danced around my room. I looked at her like she was a psychopath " um...Okay then " I said looking at my bedroom door wondering if i could make a run for it " are you okay do you need help i can go get father to call a doctor " i said realizing i might have just rhymed " No i'm just happy that's all Phoenix that's great you totally  need to introduced me to him " She said as i nodded laughing at her. 

I walked out of my room and grabbed my bow then i headed outside where father was shooting arrows at a target " Hey Phoenix " Little John said as i smiled " hey " I said softly as i pulled back an arrow and letting it go, hitting the target perfectly. Father looked at me with a smile " i see your feeling better " he said as i looked at him with a smirk " of course i am a few judgmental comments may bring me down momentarily but i always regain my confidence and i always build up my self-esteem " I said with a sly smirk letting go of another arrow " and i'll never give up or let things tear me down permanently " I continued as Father turned to me " that's my girl " he said pulling me into a hug as i smiled. 

Mother laughed to her self as i looked at her " you are your father's daughter " she said as i smirked a bit " i mean i do act like him sometimes " I said letting go of another arrow and hitting it perfectly splitting fathers arrow in the process " woo-hoo " i cheered doing a little victory dance " that's twice " i said happily as he laughed at me " are you sure she's my daughter i mean she's too insane to be my daughter Marian " father said playfully making my mother laughed " no no robin the resemblance is clearly there " she said walking towards us " then she takes after both of us " Father said pulling me into a hug as mother joined in.  Lucille and her father watched with a smile on each of there faces " I actually do want to go to Auradon " Lucille said to her father as he nodded " why is that " father asked as Lucille smirked " to meet little miss Phoenix hood's boyfriend and her friends " she answered simply as i rolled my eyes " patience my friend patience you will meet them when the time comes trust me " I said laughing a bit as she pouted a little " but i want to meet them now " she said as i turned to her " whining is not gonna get you any where " i said as she laughed and pushed me playfully. 

Soon Lucille and little John had to leave and after they did leave i went straight to my room . I laid in bed listening to Music oblivious to Father standing at my door. When i looked at my doorway i jumped " geez father you scared me to death " I said placing a hand on my chest " sorry darling i just wanted to say goodnight " he said as i smiled " today was fun father and for the first time since that fight me and Lucille got along " I said looking at my headphones that had bow and arrow on them. " that's great i kind of figured she'd make you feel better " Father said sitting beside me " Well i should get to bed Goodnight father " i said hugging him as he hugged back " goodnight darling " he said walking out of my room turning the lights off in the process.