Chapter 11

Phoenix's P.O.V 

I got up the next morning and headed to my closet picking out a green knee length dress with flats since i'm not a high heels type of girl. I grabbed my bag and took my bow and arrow out and slung it over my shoulder " good bye my prized possession see you after school " i said to my bow and arrow then leaving my room. I greeted my father and mother " good morning father and mother " i said as they smiled at me " good morning Phoenix " Mother said as Father searched my bag. " What are you doing " i asked as he looked at me " if your looking for my bow and arrow it's in my room " I said as my father smiled at me and hugged me " it's nice having an obedient daughter " he said as i rolled my eyes " well i have to go i don't want to be late bye mother and father  " i said hugging the both of them and heading out the door. 

Time skip 

After Class i saw Carlos sitting on a bench playing with Dude.  i smiled and made my way to him while making sure my hair was out of my face. " hey Carlos " I said as he looked up at me with a smile " hey Phoenix " he said as he moved aside and patted a place next to him. " so um what did you want to ask me yesterday " i asked as he looked away for a bit " i was gonna ask if you wanted to be my girlfriend, because the first time i saw you i thought that you were beautiful even if you had fox ears and a fox tail. you striked my interest and you were really nice plus you love to take risk " he said as i blushed a bit " i feel the same plus you, Mal, Evie,and Jay didn't care about my appearance you know besides Ben,Jane,and Lonnie " i said looking into his eyes as he looked into my chocolate brown ones. " So do you wanna be my Girlfriend " he asked as i smiled " i'd love to " i said pulling him in for a hug kissing his cheek as i pulled out of the hug. 

Evie's P.O.V 

I was in Chemistry looking for my magic mirror but a voice cut through the air " looking for something " the teacher said holding up my magic mirror " thank you Chad it's nice that someone still respect the honor code it will be in my recommendation that you expelled  " he said as Doug instantly started helping but i kept on trying to protest " i suppose if you can pass this test  i'll return your property " he said as i smiled a little inside and glared at Chad. 

Time skip 

After school i met up with Doug and showed him my test score " for the first time it feels like i am more then just a pretty face " I said as Doug smiled at me " Shocker huh " he said as i smiled at him " i bet i can 'a' on the next test with out mirror " i said then i saw Mal and Phoenix heading towards me " there you are we have been looking literally everywhere for you " Mal said as Phoenix nodded in agreement " What's wrong " i said looking giving all my attention on them " Ben just asked her on a date " Phoenix said smiling a bit " oh and Carlos and Phoenix are a thing now " Mal said and that made me smile more " nice we can handle this " i said to Mal and said goodbye to Doug and walked off with Mal and Phoenix 

Phoenix's P.O.V 

while Evie was doing Mal's Make-up she looked at me with a smile " so you and Carlos are together when did that happen " she asked as i smiled a bit " after a class " I answered as she smiled " okay easy on the blush i don't want to scare him away " Mal said as i laughed a little " ugh...please I've been learning how  to apply blush before i could talk always use upper strokes" Evie said  finishing the blush and adding a bit of gloss. After Evie was done with Mal's make up she looked in the mirror then headed off to her date with Ben while me and Evie stayed behind and chatted mostly me telling her the details of how me and Carlos got together.