Chapter 19

Phoenix's P.O.V

i got up and quickly rolled out of bed and got dressed in a green sundress. I walked out of the room,greeted my parents, then i rushed to school campus to get ready in the coronation dress Evie made for me. I curled my hair and met up with Evie,Jay, and Carlos who was shocked to say the least " your beautiful like always " he said making me blush " thank you Carlos now let's got before we're late " i said as we made it where ever we were supposed to be. I looked at Carlos and smiled while i petted Dude's head knowing exactly what was coming. It didn't take long for Ben to walk through the doors and he slowly made his way to Fairy Godmother who grabbed her wand " do you solemnly swear to govern the peoples of Auradon with justice and mercy as long as you should reign " Fairy Godmother said as i laid my head on Carlos's shoulder and intertwined my hand with his " I do solemnly swear " i heard Ben say as i smiled to my self as i played with my necklace that father gave me for my 7th birthday " Then it is my honor and my joy to bless our new king " Fairy Godmother said and suddenly the wand was snatched out of her hand.

Every one watched as Jane held the wand obviously not knowing how to use it. Mal ran up to her and grabbed it from her. " Mal give me the wand " Ben said as she looked at him " Stand back " she said as Ben smiled a bit " it's okay " he said walking closer " Ben i said stand back " Mal yelled as me,Jay,Carlos,and Evie made our way behind her. " Let's go " Carlos said as i gasped and back away not wanting to be a part of it any more " Revenge time " Jay said as Carlos made his way toward me " Phoenix just stay here please i don't want you involved " he said as i frowned " well i don't want you doing this, I don't want to lose you, I love you and i know your nothing like your mother " I said as he smiled at me and intertwined his hand with mine then he placed a soft kiss on my hand. " your really gonna do this " Ben asked as i stayed where i was " we have no choice Ben our parents " Mal started only to be interrupted by Ben " Your parents made their choice now you make yours. You're not evil " Ben said as Mal looked at me for a split second " How do you know that " she screamed as Ben frowned a bit " because i'm listening to my heart " He said and this caught Mal attention. " I'm want to my heart to and my heart's telling me that we are not our parents " Mal said looking at Carlos,Jay,and Evie.

I made my way towards them and smiled " I mean stealing stuff don't make you happy tourney and victory pizza with the team makes you happy " She said as Jay smiled then she looked at Carlos and me " and you, It's clearly obvious that Phoenix makes you happy. that and scratching dude's belly makes you happy who would've thought. Phoenix you don't let anyone hurt you your headstrong like your father " she said as i laid my head on Carlos and smiled " And Evie you don't have to play dumb to get a guy you are so smart " Mal said as Evie smiled and laughed a little "I don't want to live in a world with evil it doesn't make me happy, I want to go to school and be with Ben " she said turning to Ben " because Ben makes me really really Happy "she said tears brimming her eyes.

I smiled to myself as she turned back to us " I choose Good you guys " she said putting her hand in the center of the circle " i choose good too " Jay said putting his fist in the center along with Mal's " I choose Good " Evie said doing the same i looked at Carlos " So we don't have to be worried about how really mad our parents will be? because they are gonna be really mad " he said as i giggled a bit " Your parents can't reach you hear " I said stealing the words out of Ben's mouth " okay then good " he said as i smiled and kissed his cheek.

Mal's P.O.V

We laughed a little until a black cloud surrounded the building and revealed my mother " i'm Back " she said smiling as i frowned " go away mother " i said as she laughed " she's funny oh i'm so...You're very funny here wand me chop chop " she said as i threw the wand to Fairy Godmother " Bibbidi bobbidi " Fairy Godmother only to be interrupted by mother " Boo psyche " she said and then she started dancing around and singing. " Falling in love is week and ridiculous it's not what you want " She said as Phoenix backed away " How did you not get frozen " Carlos whispered as Phoenix shrugged " i don't know believe i'm confused to " she said as she stayed from a far distance which was a smart decision " You don't know what i want,Mom have you ever asked me what i want i'm not you " I said and that caught her attention " well obviously after years and years of practice being evil you'll get there " she said as i looked at her " no i will not and i really wish you never got there your self Love is not weak or ridiculous it's actually really amazing " I said smiling a bit " i know one thing young lady you have no room for love in your life " She said as i glared at her.

I reached out my hand " and now i command Wand to my hand " I said as the wand went to my hand " it worked " i said in shock as my mother paced the floor " I hardly think so Frankly this is tedious and very immature Give me the wand Give me the wand " she screamed as Carlos touched my shoulder " hold on Mal maybe Good is more Powerful than evil " he said as my mother laughed " oh please your killing me Woof " she said as Dude rushed to her and Phoenix glared at her and went towards her as well only to be dragged the floor hurting her wrist in the process " Phoenix " Carlos said as he rushed to her side " are you okay " he asked concern lacing his voice " yeah yeah i'm fine just a little sore but i'll be fine " she said getting up and went back to where she was. " come on run Jay run " Carlos said as Jay ran away from my mother " Magic mirror shine your bright light " Evie said as i pulled her behind me " get behind me E leave my friends alone this is between me and you mother " i said as my eyes turned green then all of sudden she shrunk. Needless to say we were all confused " No no no your mother did she shrunk to size of love in her heart that's why it's so itty bitty " Fairy Godmother explained as i looked at her " do you think she'll stay like that forever " I asked as Fairy Godmother looked at me " well Forever is a long time you learned to love so can she " Fairy Godmother said as i gave her wand back and she gave me my ring back.

Everybody became unfrozen and Ben rushed towards nothing but i stopped him " next time i rescue you " he said as i laughed " yeah let's not let there be a next time " i said laughing as i picked his crown up and tilted it.

Phoenix's P.O.V

I watched happily as Mal went to talk to Fairy Godmother. Carlos snuck up behind me and scared me I turned around to look at him smiling " are you sure your okay from earlier " he asked as i nodded smiling then i leaned down to picked up Dude and hand him to Carlos. when i turned around i was met with the soft lips of Carlos. I kissed back happily wrapping my arms around his neck " wow that was a great way to get mly attention " i said as he laughed as he lead me to the others " let's get this party started " Jay said happily as i nodded Vigorously " ohayohay hey " we said in unison as Carlos kissed me on the lips quickly making me smile as we dance the night away.

But you didn't think this was the end of the story did you?