Chapter 16

Carlos's P.O.V

I haven't seen Phoenix around campus since that day and i'm worried about her. " Guys we got to go see what's wrong with Phoenix " I said as Evie looked at me " Carlos we don't even know where she lives " Jay said frowning a bit as i looked away " Ben probably does we can ask him " Evie said making me take the idea into consideration. After class i looked around the campus for Ben. It didn't take me long to find him " Ben do you know where Phoenix lives " I asked as he nodded " I do actually i can hand you map or i can lead you there after school " he said as i smiled " i'd rather you lead us there because her father scares me " i said as Ben laughed " Robin hood scares you? " Ben asked as i nodded " Look Carlos you are dating his daughter he's just being protective i'm sure he don't mean to scare you " Ben explained as i looked away " alright but i'd rather you lead us cause we might get lost " I said as Ben nodded " well i have to go see ya Carlos " Ben said walking off as i headed the other direction with Dude.

Time skip

After school me,Evie, Jay, and Mal met up with Ben so he could take us to Phoenix's home. The walk was silent for the most part " we're here " Ben said breaking the silence as we came up to a small little wood cabin. There were targets everywhere with arrows in them which could only be made by Phoenix and her father. Ben walked up to the door and knocked on it. I stood hoping she would want to see us.

Phoenix's P.O.V

I was in my room typing on my computer i just got back yesterday. Suddenly there was a knock on the door making me jump " mother, Father someone's at the door " i said loud enough they could hear. I heard talking in the other room then mother entered my room " Ben's here with the VKs " Mother said as i looked up from my screen with a small smile " let them in " i said as mother nodded and walked out of the room. Soon enough Ben,Mal,Evie,Jay,and Carlos came in my room making me smile a bit. " hey guys " I said happily pushing my computer aside facing them. " Hey phoenix " they said in unison taking a seat where ever they could find one. They looked worried and that alone made me curious " What's up " i said frowning a bit as they turned their attention toward me " why haven't you been coming to school " Ben said concern lacing his voice. I looked away as everyone's eyes were on me " Well i was thinking about the way i acted the other day and i didn't want to go to school Monday Tuesday or today " i answered honestly as Evie looked at me " will you be coming tomorrow because that's just one day before coronation " she asked as i looked away " I don't know i think i might just go back to being home schooled " I said honestly bowing my head a bit.

Carlos got up from the floor and took my hand making me smile. " I'm considered a villain there" i said with a small tear in my eye " but you know you're not they don't know you like we do " Carlos said looking me in the eye " please come to school tomorrow it's gonna blow over " Ben said as i scoffed " sure " i said as Mal looked at me " we know you can handle your self you've proved it before " she said as i nodded " okay i'll think about it " I said as they smiled hugging me in the process. " you'll pull through " Ben said as i nodded as i watched them leave making me sigh " i'd be better off going back to getting home schooled " i mumbled under my breath grabbing my computer to continue what i was doing.

A/N: sorry it's short but that's all this chapter was gonna be about and i think i'm gonna put the coronation on a Friday mainly because i'd think it'd make sense.