I'm Here

Summary: Your mother committed suicide and you don't know your father. So ski helps you find him. Time: 9:37 am

You roll over so that you can get a good look at Stokeley. He looked so adorable while he was sleeping, you didn't want to wake him.

You roll out of bed and walk to your window in order to open the curtains. You look out your apartment window just to see the world. How could something so beautiful take something so important to you?

You missed your mother. a lot, But you didn't let anyone see it. Not even Stokeley. You didn't want your pain to move onto him so you kept quite.

" ughhhhhhhh, y/n where'd you go?" Stokeley said in his deep ass morning voice.

" I'm right here you idiot." you said with a small grin on your face. You walked back over to the bed and laid down on top of ski and he put his arm around waist.

"Do you know where your going to bury your mother?" you look at Stokeley and said,

"Um, no, but I want her to go somewhere beautiful." you say while playing with Stokeley's dreads. He kissed your cheek and moved you off him so that he could make his way to the bathroom.

You pulled out your phone and called your friend Amanda.

y/n: Hey Amanda, do you know how your able to get your birth certificate?

Amanda: I don't really know. I think you go to court and ask for it or have a lawyer go and get it.

y/n: Alright i'll contact my lawyer and ask her, thank you so much. I love you. bye.

Amanda: I love you too

After the conversation with your best friend you text your lawyer, Sandra , and asked her what she can do for you. During this time Stokeley had turned on the shower and got in. You walked down stairs to the kitchen in order to make breakfast.

You made oatmeal with fruits in it for you and made Stokeley eggs, Turkey bacon, and toast with strawberry jam on it.

" Ummm bae, what you make for yo daddy today?" Stokeley said while walking down the stairs with only his boxers and his hair soaked.

"The regular." you said while feeding yourself and spoonful of oatmeal. He hated seeing you like this, he knew you were hiding your pain but he couldn't take it. You couldn't take it.

"Hey I'm gonna run downtown to the studio with Craig. You can come if you want to." You nodded your head no.

You wanted to stay home and try to find out who your dad was. You had no other family members because your mom was an orphan. You were hopeless at this point.

---------------------------------------- TWO HOURS LATER------------------------------------------------------

You get a text from your lawyer saying,

'Hey I got my hands on that paper you wanted, wanna come down here to check it out?'

You replied,

'Yes i'd love to, see you at 1:30?'

'of course.'

he replied

You were happy to see your birth certificate. You didn't your father's name and you wanted to know. you were going to ask him to look up your dad and to see if he could find him.

You got dressed, got in your jeep, and drove downtown. New york was a crowded place, but you loved it.

watching all the families have fun and play was the highlight of most of your days.

You arrived at your lawyer's house and walked up to the door and rang the door bell. After 30 secs she opened the door and gave you a big grin.

"Hey love how are you?"

" i'm fine." you replied with a smile

you walked into her home and she sat you down and gave you the papers. "Your dad's name is right there." You looked at the paper and saw his name. You turned to your lawyer and said,

" Do you think you can find him for me?"

part 2?