Vice City / part one

As you drove through the night, you tried to wipe the dark red blood off of your face.  You didn't know where you were going, but you knew it was far

Two weeks ago on your way to take care of some business you ran into an old friend. You guys used to make beats and skip school together. His name was Stokeley, you called him stoke.

He asked you where you were going but you didn't answer. You didn't want anyone knowing what you were doing, especially stoke.

Youalways liked him, since high school you had a thing for him but relationships isn't his thing. So you left it alone. 

On Wednesday of last week you thought that meeting up with stoke was fine since the guys you worked for didn't call you. If you could see the future from that day, you would have never made that call.

He came over and you guys had a couple of drinks. Things started to get heated and you guys started to kiss.

But as things started to get good, there was a loud BANG on your door. You quickly opened the door and a guy you worked for had a gun in his hand.

"Get your shit we have to go now." your boss said in a calm voice.

With a confused look in your eye you asked him "Why now?"

He grabbed your arm and tried to take you out of your apartment, then noticed stoke.

"Who is he?" Your boss asked.

" A friend." You responded quietly.

 "Get rid of him, before I do." he said letting go of your arm.

" Stoke, I-im sorry but you have to go, ill see you soon okay?" You said to stokeley, but your boss turned you around and said,

"That's not what I meant y/n."

You started to tear up, "I CAN'T KILL HIM, H-HES MY BEST FRIEND. HES THE ONLY FRIEND I HAVE."

You looked at stoke and he was very confused, you could tell he didn't know what to say.

"TAKE CARE OF IT GOD DAMNIT BEFORE I DO! AND IF I DO Y/N IM NOT GONNA BE HAPPY WITH YOU!" He said handing you the gun he came in with.

You've been working for this man for a long time. You gained his trust over these three years, but you didn't want to kill your friend.

Stokeley was someone you really wanted in your life because you didn't have much of anything else. But you knew full fact that your boss wasn't going to let any of you leave without someone dying.

You took three steps towards stokeley, you whispered to him 'trust me okay? and turn around."

He did as you asked and turned around. As soon as he did so you turned around and shot your boss in the head.

You didn't want stoke to see a person die.

As soon as you let off fire, you heard a knock at the door.

" BOSS! Y/N! COME ONN WE'RE GONNA BE LATE WE GOT THINGS TO DO LETS GET GOING!"

You turned to stokeley who was looking at your bosses body and said, "we have to go now stokeley."

"GO WHERE YOU JUST FUCKING KILLED A GUY?!" you covered stokes mouth and grabbed his hand and pushed you two onto the ledge area.

"stokeley?" you asked.

" Yea?"

" Do you trust me?"

" Yea."

"okay, then jump."