Novacane

He stood still as I took a hit

He's been giving me drugs ever since he's been here.

I don't know why he chose me, but he did. Now I have to do whatever he says.

I fill up my lungs with his drugs then lay back onto my bed.

"How does it feel sweetheart?" He says as his black mist follows him.

"I-I don't know. I can't really feel anything anymore."

My body laid numb as he stood over me.

"You're almost ready, you just need one last thing." He moved from over me and walked over to his corner. Black shadows danced around my room as he disappeared. His smell still lingered in my room, but he was long gone. The shadows started attacking me as I laid unable to move.

I tried to scream, get someone's attention, but the more I tried the more unease I became.

"Stokeley? Where are you?" I cried out

"I-I CANT MOVE STOKELEY! PLEASE COME BACK I NEED YOU!" Tears filled my eyes

Soon his corner became a black smoke. He had came back for me.

His figure lingered over to me.

"You're ready." He says while touching my face.

"W-Why'd you leave stokeley? I was scared." I cried

"I needed you to beg. To show that you're ready to come with me."

"Come with you where stokeley?"

"Hell."

"HELL?! IM GOING TO HELL STOKELEY?!" I raged out.

"You knew heaven wouldn't let you in. I'll show you my place, you can me my little queen, my world, my darling. We can run hell together and overcome all darkness for the rest of time y/n please come." He let out

"Y-YOU RUN HELL?!"

Stokeley shook his head yes.

"YOURE THE DEVIL STOKELEY?! IM IN LOVE WITH SATAN?! OH MY FUCKING GOD?!"

"DONT SAY HIS FUCKING NAME DO YOU HEAR ME?!" He responded to my anger.

"I'm sorry stokeley. S-So everyone down there does everything you say? And is working in fire and is burning every second of everyday?"

He laughed at my words.

"Do you really think I would do that? Here let me tell you how Hell works. You do something that's bad right? That stops you from getting into heaven. So say if you were to shoot someone, whatever you did has to be done to you. You kill someone or something, it's spirit kills you back. Which I think is pointless because you're just gonna end up back in hell but you know I don't judge people. If you ever hurt someone and they survived, they can hurt you 2x as much as you hurt them. I painful process but it's better than burning for all of time ha."

As stokeley gave you the information on Hell, you felt your heart racing.

"So Hell isn't that bad?" I questioned

"I mean the entering process is a fucking nightmare for some, but I bet you didn't do anything that bad." He held out his hand.

I felt my body regaining its feeling and grabbed his hand. I followed him into his corner and I both disappeared into the darkness.

I  saw all black. Nothing was visible. I didn't feel stokeley's hand anymore. I couldn't speak or hear.

Soon a light approached. I were In the middle of a street. At that moment, I knew how I got into hell. I prepared for a car to come and race over me.

I saw two head lights and heard the engine roaring. I looked into the driver seat and saw you. The car had stopped, and i saw myself  take another drink of Hennessy.

I were driving drunk one day when i were 16. At that time i barley knew how to drive, let alone drunk. I was in hell for not driving drunk, but for hitting someone in the process.

The engine raced again and the car powered toward me. Soon the lights struck me, and I felt the pain.

I  screamed out and cried as blood rushes down my face.

"IM SORRY!!!" I yelled out

"I DIDNT MEAN TO HIT HER!!! DO YOU HEAR ME ? STOKELEY PLEASE IT HURTS STOP IT?!" I cried out.

But i remember that he told me, if i killed someone, their spirit had to kill me.

So i settled down on the dusty road and let myself bleed out. I cried as I remembered the little girls face. Soon the darkness came again and I  felt stokeley's hand again.

"You okay y/n?" He asked as he pulled me into a hug.

Of course i couldn't see him in pure darkness.

My body was still recovering from the pain it just went through, so standing up was hard.

"Here let me help you." Stokeley said as he picked you up and put you over his shoulder.

You closed your eyes as he continued to walk. We were walking for some time until he stopped.

"We're here y/n. We're at my place." He whispered to me.

I opened my  eyes and saw it. It was hell.

All black and red colors, i could only see. His place stood tall on a mountain and looking down was cities of people. They looked normal in stead of the black and red colors.

"I-Is Black and red the only colors here?"

"Yes."

He put me down and we walked into his mansion. We were greeted at the door by a maid.

"Hello!" She smiled widely.

"You must be y/n. Stokeley has been watching over you for yearssss." She said adding extra on the years.

I  shook her hand and walked around the place.
"You'll be sleeping with me." Stokeley said as he toon your hand up the stairs.

He stopped at a red door and opened it. The scene was beautiful.

He had a his black bed and a pool on the ledge with black water in it.

"You got some getting used to queen."

I smiled at my new king.