Gone.

Summary: You and Ski met when you both were 14. When he started rapping you guys became distant now you want to move away to start a new life. (no one's p.o.v) 4:37 am. TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️

You rolled over to face your fan so that the wind is hitting your face. You were tired, but restless. Hungry, but full.

You got out of bed without turning the light on. You went to the door of your room and turned the nob, leading you downstairs.

You walked into your kitchen and ran the sink water. You put your face in the water after 30 seconds you turned the sink off. You were sad and angry at yourself for letting you get too attached to someone you knew didn't love you. But now you were leaving so it didn't matter.

You walked over to the couch and picked up the remote turning on the news. You hated the news. But you needed something else to think about other than your problems. You sat down.

"All that time wasted." You said to yourself. "I wish I was a little more delicate." You're heart couldn't take it anymore. You were overwhelmed with the whole situation.

You walked upstairs. slowly. You walked into your bedroom, grabbed your phone, went into the bathroom, and locked the door.

You called a suicide hotline.

"Hello, and welcome to the suicide hotline. How may I help you today?" The male spoke on the phone.

" I don't really think you can help me at this point. I can't take it anymore. I thought I was brave, strong, independent. Turns out I need him as much as I need this life. But I don't have him anymore. So why keep it"

As you spoke the tears came. You looked at yourself in the mirror. 'A mess' you thought.

"Ma'am do you have any sharp weapon of any kind by you?"

You looked around. You found a box of razors. You didn't tell him that.

"No." You spoke in a cracky voice.

You sat the phone down, put it on speaker, and picked up the box.