Will They?

You are a burlesque dancer. You hated it but for $5,000 a week. It wasn't that bad.

You hated going to work at night. It was the worlds worst thing because New York was filled with drunks.

Sometimes you wish you had stayed in Florida.

You left your family behind because they hated you. You saw the world from a different point of view and they didn't very much like that.

Tonight you were performing 'I am good girl' and to be honest you only performed it because you knew it would make the crowd go crazy.

Everyone knew who you were, you've been doing this since you were 17 and now you just had turned 19.

You walk into the back door to hind from all the girls and the drama they carry.

To be honest you didn't have much friends here because everyone was stuck up and rich.

Even though you had a lot of money, it still didn't change your mind about the world.

You walk into the dressing room where all the girls were. Ew.

" wow look what the cat dragged in." A dancer named isis says with a grin on her face.

"It was a cat daddy, it was a tiger *meow sound*" you had no problem with isis.

She was actually ever nice, everytime you couldn't make a show she would cover for you.

She was very honest also unlike most girls here.

You decided that you were going to wear black for this performance. But there was one rule that went with wearing black. 'If you wear black. You go all out."

So that's what I did.

It took so long for me to get dressed that they put three other people in front of me. So that meant it was time for me to shine.

"Come on darling! If you wanna hit that spotlight you gotta move a muscle!" Of they the workers said to you.

"I'm gonna hit the spotlight no matter what cupcake." You say as you stroll past him.

"NOW COMING TO THE STAGE! ONE OF OUR MOST TALENTED GURLS EVER! Y/N THE FLOWER BOMB!" Everyone started to clap for you.

As you started to dance you noticed a familiar face in the crowd. You couldn't make it out tho.

"They all say 'darling what did you do for those pearls. WHAT?! I am a good girlllll." You lip sang to the music.

You were living a 1960s movie dream. Even though you wanted more out of life then dancing, you did very much enjoy it.

You danced up and down the stairs and the crowd screamed. These were the nights you knew you'd never forget.

"They all say my feet never do touch the ground. WHAT?! I am a good girlllll." Everyone loved you.

You looked into the crowd one more good time before your song ended and show him.

Stokeley.