Run up /fight

Summary: Some girls from the south side of your town have beef with one of your best friends so they take it out on you. But you come back swinging.🤘🏾

"I honestly don't care about anything you have to say right now I advise you to back the fuck up before I straighten your wig shorty." You spat at the girl that was all in your face at the corner store.

All you wanted was some skittles and this is what you get. A fucking fight.

"WHO THA FUCK YOU TALKING TO LITTLE GIRL?!" The fake hood rat spat back. You wanted to punch her. You really did. But the god in you held yourself back.

" I mean you are standing in front of me. It would be silly of me to be talking to anyone else don't you think?" You calmly say. She was getting mad . But the more mad she got, the calmer you got.

"YOU GOT TWO SECONDS TO BACK THE FUCK UP BEFORE I HIT YO UGLY ASS!" You looked her up and down as she said those untrue words. She had on fake trues. Ha.

"Ms. You got in my face all I wanted was some skittles ghee. If you got beef if my best friend solve that shit with her. I just wanna eat." She got closer to you and yelled,

"WELL NOW I GOT BEEF WITH YOU TOO HOE SO WHAT THE FUCK IS UP?" You sat your skittles down and swung a fist at her face. Leaving makeup stains on your palm.

"BEAT HER ASS YASMIN!" One of the girls from the little thot group said. Before she could get up you started hitting her in her fake little fake. For a person who talked hella shit, she couldn't fight well.

You were the type of person that when you started fighting. It was very hard for you to stop. So you kept punching her until you heard a male scream your name.

"AYE Y/N STOP YO!" Jaseh yelled your name. He was your best friend and hated seeing you fight. He also hated when ski yelled at you and he knew if ski found out, you two would argue.

"NEXT TIME YOU GET IN MY FACE YOUR WIG IS MINE YOU RAT ASS HOE!" You screamed as x carried you away.

When you guys got to your house he say you down on the couch and looked at your hands. They were red, almost to the point of blood.

"Why cant you stay out trouble for more than two weeks buttercup?" He says as he puts wrap on you knuckles.

"They came up to me!" You say in your defense.

"Plus I forgot my skittles FUCK!" You sigh as you realize you walked to the store for nothing. You wanted to tell ski about this put you were scared he wouldn't listen to you and think you started the fight.

"There you go all better." Jaseh says as he puts the last touches on you knuckles. You knew he was going to tell ski.

"AYE FAGGOT YOU BETTER NOT TELL STOK ABOUT THIS I SWEAR TO GOD!" You yelled at him. He wasn't really listing to you at this point but he still said a simple "ok."

You took a shower and payed down. Jaseh left to go to the studio.

As you were getting comfortable in your bed you heard stokeley tell your name from downstairs.

"Y/N! BRING YOUR ASS HERE!"

"fuck."