Diary.

Summary: it's 3:47 am. You're writing a diary entry.

You took your pen out and started writing. You knew what you were going to write about. Just not how.

"With words unspoken. I will become apart of you and your like. As so you become apart of mine. I love you. I've never told anyone that before but you're special. And if someone believed me they would be as In love with you as I am. They would be in love. You have special characters to you too. Everyday it's something new that you show me. Something I've never even thought about. I love having adventures with you. And I'd love it even more if I could continue to have those adventures. But I think I'm ready, as long as you're with me. Being as in love with you as I am."

You put your pen down, closed your diary, and hopped in the shower.

As the warm water hit your body you thought about him.

him.

It made you emotional knowing that you finally found someone that cared about you and wanted to be with you 24/7. But with your feelings being awaken and you mind being aware. You knew that maybe he didn't want to be in a relationship.

You also knew that with love, came great responsibility, loyalty, honesty, and time. But you knew you were ready of course.

You were somewhat confident, while staying somewhat scared.

You heard the downstairs door open and slam shut. You didn't know who it could be at this hour so you turned the shower off and grabbed a towel.

"Hello?" You said as you walked down the stairs.

" hey my brotha! Ha did I scare you?" Ski says as he walks out of the dark into the light of the hallway.

"No. Kinda. Ha okay you scared me just a little bit." You said with a big grin spreading across your face.

"I KNEW IT!" Ski screamed almost. "A young brotha got his tricks ha ha." You laughed at his goofiness, but wondered what he was doing out this late and up this early?

"Stok, why you over here so late? It's almost four am dude." He walked closer to you and sighed.

"You see. I'm about to be ten thousand percent honest with you and say I couldn't sleep because I thought there was a big ass monster in my closet and I was going to beat his ass but then I was like nahhhhhh so I just left the house so he could be ther by himself and think about his life and shit."

You laughed your ass off at stokleye's childish remarks.

"What ever you kid. I'm about to go get some clothes on but you can get some covers out my room if you need." You said walking back up the stairs into your room.

You got dressed in your night clothes and came out the bathroom and stokleye was staring at your diary.

" I- is this about me?"