L.A CONFIDENTIAL

WARNING THIS
STORY IS KINDA GAY....

Alright hella gay but you'll live.

(The girl in the picture is your girl friend🤤✌🏾)

"CAN U STOP SUCH A FUCKING SLOB AND CLEAN UP AFTER YOURSELF?!" Rosa yells at you.

You loved your girl friend, but when she yelled you fucking hated it.

"I'll clean up after I get done playing the game alright.damn." You spat as you pick up the remote control to your ps4.

You hear her sigh as she walked into the kitchen. For someone her size, she had a big attitude.

"Y/N!" You heard her call your but you didn't answer because you knew it would lead to her yelling into your face.

"I KNOW YOU FUCKING HEAR ME!" She yells as she walks back into the living room where you were calmly placed.

"Y/n I'm so goddamn tired of trying to get your fucking attention so why don't you just pause the game and turn around and talk to me for two god damn minutes." You do as she says and pause the game and turn around.

"Thank you love. Now can. You please explain to me who the fuck stokeley is and why he's all over your phone." She says while pulling your phone out of her back pocket.

You and stok were nothing. At least to you.

"He's a friend." Is all you said to her. You didn't have the strength to fight today, so you turned around and turned back on the game.

She noticed that you weren't in the mood to fight so she walked away.

You sat play gta for the next two hours in order to let her calm down.

You walked up stairs to your room and Rosa was laying face down into a pillow with nothing but a long sleeve shirt on.

Fuck yea.

You take off your shoes and shirt and lay down next to her. She pushes you away.

"What the fuck?" You say to yourself .

She's never pushed you away before so you were confused on why she would do it now.

" ma you ite?" You say trying to get closer to her.

"I don't know, go ask stokeley." She says in a very low tone. She seemed to be crying but you didn't notice until she removed her face from the pillow.

"Baby how many times do I have to tell you that I'm not fucking stok? He's a friend that I met right before I met you. If I wanted stokeley I would get him, but I don't want him I want you that's why I'm in the bed with you instead of him ma. Don't cry over some dumb shit like this baby." You put your hand on her face and pull it closer to yours and give her a peck on the lips.

"You okay ma?" You say trying to get her to uncover her face.

" why do you do this to me?" She says kissing you back.

You pull her on top of you and smack her ass harshly.

"Ugh is this all you think about?" She says smiling wide.

"Maybe, but you don't mind do you?" You say kissing her neck.

She takes your pants off and start kissing your thighs. Damn.

"Ugh." You moan.

She takes one hand and brings it up to your mouth and sticks two fingers in.

You suck.

Rosa worked at a night club, so most nights don't include sex but tonight you guys lost your minds.

(I'm skipping the sex 💖)

You lay there and watch Rosa sleep. You were tired of lying to her.

Grab your phone and check your notifications.

Stok🤘🏾🅱️: wanna meet up tonight baby girl💦

Fuck.