10. When am i going to see you again?

I stared at him, genuinely shocked. "But the movie is brilliant and so are you. You say the lines like you were born to play Peter, you've said how you wanted to play this character since you was a little boy."
He shrugged. "No its not like that," he said. "Don't get me wrong i love being in the movie its like a dream come true, it just... its only just now sinking in that I'm never going to have a normal life again."
"Yeah but thats not all bad, think of all the good things you could do, like charity work or putting a smile on a sick child's face when you turn up to the hospital dressed up as Spider-Man"
"Yeah i guess you're right." He said smiling at me.
We emerged onto the path together, Tom still brushing the dirt off of the back of my shirt.
"Did you really mean what you said?" He asked still smiling at me.
"Mean what?" I asked, now slightly confused.
"About me being brilliant." He had the most cocky smile spreading from ear to ear.
I felt a hot flush hit my cheeks. I had completely forgotten what i had just said.
"Eh I guess you're not that bad" i said laughing.
"Not that bad, excuse me but I'm Spider-Man." Tom said faking being hurt by what i had just said.
"I guess you don't need me to tell you how good you are, then," i said sarcastically.
He put his arm around my shoulders. "I like you saying it, though," he said, kissing my hair.
We walked on a bit further. I marvelled at how easy it was to be with him. How natural it felt that, even after all that passion, we should just be walking along this path together.
We wandered back onto the open green and sat down on the grass. The earlier sunshine had faded now behind a thin layer of cloud.
"I can't believe you think your bad looking." Tom said, watching me. "When i saw you in the high street that time, wearing that top." He rolled his eyes. "I wanted to kiss you the whole time we was having coffee."
''Did you?" I said, i warm glow spreading through me.
He reached over and pulled me closer, so our foreheads and noses were almost touching. "You know what you said earlier, earlier?" His voice was slow. "I don't want to spoil it, okay? We can go as slow as you want."
I stared into his eyes, my heart pounding. This was all some mad dream, wasn't it? He was looking at me like... like he really wanted me. The whole of me. Not just sex, like (Y/F/N) had said. But real.
Tom kissed me lightly, then sat back. "What's the time?"
I checked my phone. "Almost five."
He got up. "I gotta go," He said. "I got to go back to set and film a couple more scenes."
He bent down to find my face. He kissed my nose, then my mouth.
We stood there for i don't know how long, just lost in that kiss.
Then he pulled back and began to walk towards the parks exit. I walked beside him, my heart was in my mouth.
When am i going to see you again?
Despite all the earlier directness I couldn't bring myself to ask it. He didn't say anything until we got to the park gates.
"So, d'you want to meet up tomorrow?" He said. "I've got work in the morning, but i could see you in the afternoon."
I gazed up at his earnest face, suddenly seeing how much he wanted me to want to see him again.
"Sure," I smiled. "I'd love to."